New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. I bought it off the web a few years back. I still have an extra unit actually...pero the brand is Permacool

circuit board construction Kit includes all of the components for single fan installations. 160-210 degrees F adjustable thermal switch module with unique silicon chip temperature sensor that ensures accurate temperature readings to within +/_ 1 degree F. Pre-wired module wiring harness, fuse block power taps, in-line fuse holder with 25 amp fuse, wiring diagrams for single and dual fan applications and illustrated instructions are included.

2. Both are sold separately

3. No problems at all

4. Yup, certainly improved performance. Engine feels lighter due to the less load that was being sucked up by the belt fan dati. Mas perky sya

5. Kiddo Jr. is my present Vitara. Kiddo Sr. is my former Vitara that was involved in a carcrash

sir wiretap, may nabibili kaya nyan dito, kahit di kit, piece by piece?saan tap nung sensor? mukhang magandang DIY project yan,a...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hanep, hanep!

magkano po ba bili mo yan sa web?

did Sr. crashed kasi tempting ang power niya?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    $54.99 sa jegs.com
    Its an extra set so I'm selling it in case you're interested. Convert mo nalang price to pesos

Nope Kiddo Sr. Didn't crash. http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...44387_-1_11471

Yung sensor is a a core-thru type. Bale you insert it thru the fins of your radiator that are closest to the inlet pipe. May cap sa harap para accurate yung reading.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    that's a good price... wish i could buy that from you right away sir. but I don't have a budget for that right now.

kung wala pang bumili nyan sa inyo in many months, I'll bother to ask you sir.

salamat po.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
convert viscous belt fan to electric fan