New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    After my problems in tint installation with SunX and tire mounting with Entire, i am just wondering if it is worth the effort of complaining to this stores about their mistake. Principle wise, i have no problem but monetary wise? With SunX, I didn't even try to ask them to pay for the replacement of the glass as i was sure they wouldn't honor it. With En-tire, they didn't want to admit their mistake because i left the store without checking the mags that they scratched. After going into arguments with both stores, i just wasted my time and effort and ended up paying for their mistakes.
    Just want to know if there are other instances wherein the results of complaining brought about a good outcome.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its your right to complain bro, as a paying consumer and customer. even though money-wise and principle wise, walang problema sa iyo. give them a piece of your thought. it all depends on them if they would take that seriously to improve, or just throw your ideas in the trash.

With regards with the tires, they would't admit it cause you don't have concrete proof that they scratched the rims so it would be hard for you to get something out of that. So it is realy a must that you be there at the shop when they perform their service para matutukan mo talaga.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Complain ka sa DTI para sila ang mamrublema...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Yup i was there when they were dismounting the tires but since their workshop was on an incline, you don't have a chance to see their work. Actually, both cases happened when i was there. Yung tint, should have followed my instincts when i saw him using a blade to remove the adhesive. The mags, should have checked them but never in my wildest dreams kasi did i have the idea that they would be able to cause that sort of damage.

Is complaining worth it?