New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    may nabibili na nasa blue na bottle i forgot the name it can take out water stains nakakapagod at tiyaga ang kailnagan pero worth it cya. pero i suggest that you leave your windsheild alone kasi if ever na tangal mu yan magaspang ang performance ng wiper mo baka magasgasan pa at baka msira ang balde mu at motor. What i did to my windsheild when rainy season wash it with JOY at lagayn mu ng Joy ung washer reservoir mu at kahit mahina ang ulan na mahina na almost wala keep your wiper on intervals and spray mo minsan minsan mas effective un nga lang matagal pero safe ung wiper mo

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    wouldnt joy affect the pain of the car?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Before I wash my car with soap n water, I used kerosine to get rid of the oily grim that builds up in my wind sheild. Oil and water don't mix so the rainbow film you see is water passing thru a film of oil in your windshield. Use the kerosine to break this oil down then wash the kerosine with automotive soap.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Try using Pylon Strip It, very effective in cleaning windshields.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    guys, kaka-refilled ko lang ng wiper blades. pasin ko nag-skipped pa rin yung mga blades when using on the rain. tanong ko lang kung ano cleaning substance or glass polish ang pwede dito? budget meal sana. tia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
clear windshields