New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2004
    I need some help for my Honda Prelude 1980. I like to replace my carburetor or to modify it. I try to find original but i could not find any shop that sell it. Do you know any shop that could change or to modify.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why what seems to be the problem with your existing carb?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    kng ang problem mo ay pag convert ng isang japan carb version to local(dont know kng naglabas ng prelude locally during dat time) eh kaya na ng mga kamias carburador boyz yan.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    why what seems to be the problem with your existing carb?
    My carburetor still okay but still need to replaced some gasket, it got some leaks. anyway i just need to know if you know some shop that could find new carburetor for replacement. Thanks

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boydapa
    kng ang problem mo ay pag convert ng isang japan carb version to local(dont know kng naglabas ng prelude locally during dat time) eh kaya na ng mga kamias carburador boyz yan.
    Well, thank you. Do you know the person i could contact in kamias and the address so i could personally meet them.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ganun ksi ginagawa ko yun carb na japan only (iba istura neto marami syang hose etc) pinalagay ko sa local na spacewagon tru conversion kaya yun. baka ganun din gawin sayo. bili ka muna ng surplus na japan prelude carb sa tsaka mo dalhin sa kamias.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boydapa
    ganun ksi ginagawa ko yun carb na japan only (iba istura neto marami syang hose etc) pinalagay ko sa local na spacewagon tru conversion kaya yun. baka ganun din gawin sayo. bili ka muna ng surplus na japan prelude carb sa tsaka mo dalhin sa kamias.
    Thank you for the information.

Carburetor replacement or modification