New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone fit Bilsteins on an Expedition? How did they affect the ride vs. the stock shocks? Around how much did the Bilsteins cost you?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ask ungas, he has bilstein on the beast.
    freeman pala sells them,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sina boybi & woodfire naka Bilstein din but none of us is driving an Expedition. I could safely say that quality has its own price. A shock absorber would cost from 5-6K.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nabasa ko sa C! magazine, si david bunevacz naka exped equipped with bilsteins and H&R springs. ok naman yung ride according to the writer of the story.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mga bro san ba pude pumuntang shops para magpakabit ng bilstein shocks. location ko q.c. tnx...
    ride ko revo....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo pumunta sa shop ni ferman a.k.a. auto_xer. fusrion R yung name, located along e. rodriguez. he sells bilsteins. di ko lang sure kung meron sya pang revo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have bilsteins in my pajero and bmw e36. the performance is faaaaantastic!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks guys!

the ride on the exped is about alright. it's soft and not too punishing. being the typical american car ride, you tend to look for a less "floaty/boaty" feel sometimes.

i'm considering the bilsteins coz they supposedly give a firmer, but not harsh ride on the exped, and with the 5-6K price range, it's still cheaper than what Ford is quoting me (8K) for OEM fluid types.

woodfire,
    mas firm/less bouncy nga ba yung ride nung bilstein sa pajero mo?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by IMm29
    woodfire,
    mas firm/less bouncy nga ba yung ride nung bilstein sa pajero mo?

yes, firm but not harsh. better handling overall! besides, they do tend to last quite some time so the price is worth it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks woodfire! will look for bilsteins when the time comes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bilsteins on an Expedition