New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    That's why I got a regular type at 1000p... because the pressure meter tells you if it's still good, and you can recharge it... and it's just the right size to wedge under the front seat, so it doesn't roll around.
    if you have a dry chem type, its not enough that you check the pressure. you must also periodically shake the firex to prevent the powder inside from caking.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Up ko lang 'to...

Saan available ang First Alert automotive fire extinguishers? Wala sa ACE hardware, Palmer lang available at P2700 for the small one that doesn't leave a residue when used.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by slip-slick View Post
    site is down.. check if it's UL listed. if it is, then it's good, otherwise, dont take chances, and only find out that it's no good when you really need it. if the body is made of steel, then most likely, it can be refilled/repressurized. there's a shop near the corner of evangelista and edsa, dun malapit sa flyover, palmer, they specialize on all types/brands of firex. check with them. for car use, i advise you to get CO2 firex, this is known as clean-agent type, unlike the dry chemical type, which uses powder. madumi ang powder, a hell to clean up after. ang CO2, no residue whatsoever.
    That's the one being sold at ACE Hardware, PALMER. The small clean-agent type is at 2700, refillable at P900 each refill. The powder type is around P800 yata, not sure kung disposable.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    True Value yata ang may First Alert items.

Bibili sana ako ng OBX last Christmas (may reregaluhan ako). Pero naubusan ang Blade SM North. Badtrip.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
BILLET FIRE EXTINGUISHER by OBX Racing Sports