New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    my uncle would like to have the spray on bedliner applied to his pickup. aside from ziebart and rino linings, who else provides this type of service? also he is also thinking of puting a campershell or a flat cf or fiberglass (bed cover?). anyone know who sells these aside from carryboy?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay View Post
    My truck came with bedliner as standard, and have it for about few months. It was good in a way because they are thicker than spray-on but they flex, and end scratching the paint on the bed, with the humidity and rain, it won't be too long before rust startingt to settle in. I got it removed and installed spray-on bed liner from Rhino Lining. So far, I'm satisfied with the results. I throw pretty much everything in the bed of my truck, my tools, rocks (pebbles), bark, mulch and occasionally my wife (just kidding). My only observation was that the color started to fade but then again its more than 5 years of abuse.
    Where did you get Rhino lining? I already have spray-on but got some cracks/scratches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bed liner? patong or spray? pros and cons of both?