New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Sorry bro, it's in my glove box, and my car is in the Philippines, and I am in the US.
    Ok lang pre, no worries.

If I remember correctly, you have to put the key in the ON position, then press the Lock button for five seconds until the LED blinks twice.

But I could be wrong. That might be changing to valet mode. Anyone with a 98-00 Corolla stock alarm manual?
    I stumbled upon that procedure while poking around. Yeah, pang switch yan between valet/keyless entry mode and alarm mode. Kapag naka-keyless mode sya, wala na talaga yung alarm. That's how I'm using it now.

By any chance, do you remember/know where the alarm box is on this thing? Wala talaga akong makita sa dash area e though it's entirely possible nakita ko na sya, I just didn't realize yun na pala yun. Ideally, I'd like to keep the alarm minus the proximity sensor, so if there's no way to "program" it to behave like this, maybe I can disconnect a few wires on the module itself.

I'm looking for a manual myself. Hindi pa dumadating yung inorder ko sa eBay e. Dunno if it has the info I'm looking for either. <sigh>

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    There is a procedure to turn off the proximity/radar sensor. Di ko na lang matandaan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    There is a procedure to turn off the proximity/radar sensor. Di ko na lang matandaan.
    Aw! Thanks anyway.

At least I can stop tearing up my dash now.

Hintayin ko na lang muna yung manual ko.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Balat sibuyas na alarm  :-(