New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    This is just a continuation of the thread posted regarding Toyota Commonwealth. I'm adding this thread para to air our various concerns regarding casa services and pricing.

I once had this experience with the local suzuki casa, where I had my engine tuned up, which in fairness they did a competent job of, but when I drove home the air con was not working (I just left my car with them in the morning and pulled it out when I got off from the office). I immediately told them that the aircon was not working, and that the aircon was still functioning when I left the car with them. It turned out that they damaged the aircon amplifier (which according to them would cost around P16k-brand new). I told them to fix my problem and several days of going to and from the casa yielded no aircon amplifier but instead they created a relay and thermostat switch just so my aircon would work. I had no choice but to accept the reality that the amplifier was already kaput and would wait for the replacement which according to them they already have ordered.

When they delivered the bill to my office, the following items were charged to my account:

Fuel Filter - P1,450.00 (which I can easily buy at around P180-P220.00 with the local auto supply stores here);
    Thermostat - P400.00 (WTF!)
    Relay - - P150.00 (another WTF!)

This is aside from the usual items relating to tune-up and change oil. Total bill ko amounted to around P9,500.00 (change oil, tuneup and aircon trouble). I only paid the change oil and tuneup (to which I had no choice because I was also to blame because I asked for said service), I am still waiting for their replacement of the aircon amplifier and they'll not expect any payment from me regarding this issue since they were the ones who damaged it in the first place.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    walang kwenta talaga ang casa.

napamahal ka na, poor quality wprkmaship pa. next time, humanap ng suking talyer na lang. mechanics in an ordinary talyer are much more competent than those in casas. ok lang ang casa if insured car mo and parts replacement only..

once had my lancer tinted at casa. biruin mo namang panay gasgas mga salamin ko..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    what's an aircon amplifier?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ano yung air-con amplifier ??
    konting ingatz sa casa mechanics modus

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hirap talaga sa casa x2 na nga ang presyo
    minsan di pa gaanong trained ang mga mekaniko
    tama si 2Dmax hanap ka nalang ng suking mechaniko

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have no idea what an AC Amplifier is... As for parts pricing, other than the relay, the filter price is just right, you're not getting some substandard replacement filter. 400 for OEM thermostat, what's wrong with that???

Sorry I don't think you're barking at the right tree. You're comparing OEM dealer rates to independent stores, kinda like complaining Starbucks cost 150 vs 15 sa sari-sari.

If they screwed up a service, fine, complaining about price difference is kinda silly.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Asa ka pa ganyan talaga mga Lintek na CASA... abot langit ang presyo tapos ang trabaho impyerno naman... okay lang sana kahit mahal, basta tapat at maayos ang trabaho nila...

pag pasok sa casa, pagmasdan mo hindi nila kaagad trabahohin ang sasakayan, tapos bawal bantayan sakayan habang nasa loob ng service area kesyo may nabalian ng paa naputuan ng kamay, etc.

tapos aabutin ng magdamag na maghintay ka para sa isang simpleng PMS...

payo lang pag pasok niyo sasakyan niyo sa casa, kuha kayo ng screwdriver at markahan mo iyun oil filter, check mo kung ano kulay na langis sa loob ng makina... at importante hingin mo lahat ng items na pinalitan nila...

pahabol, check mo invoice, tignan mo iyun may misc. hingin mo iyun breakdown ng "misc" na iyan... nangyari sa akin dati hindi ko alam kung ano iyun misc na iyan... grrr...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    think the a/c amplifier is the resistor block that controls the fan speed...low, medium, high.

how can a simple tune up destroy an a/c component??? parang ang layo naman nun?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    think the a/c amplifier is the resistor block that controls the fan speed...low, medium, high.

how can a simple tune up destroy an a/c component??? parang ang layo naman nun?
    Tawag dun talagang BOBING hahahaha

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    resistor that controls fan speed? e mostly those are located inside the dashboard...how come naapektuhan sa change oil n whatnots...:confused:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Bad Experiences with Lintek na CASA!