New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    can anyone help.. im looking for b13 strut bar for front and rear.. indiglo guages,nismo shift nob,cold air intake and lastly a digital tachometer.. thnx guys in advance..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Best to ask at nissanbayan.com, on their forums.

I don't know if you can buy a rear strut bar locally... but it's not hard to fabricate. Actually, strut bars would be more effective if you fabricate a three point strut bar that connects to the firewall as well as the shock towers.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thnx for the reply bro.. do you know a place were i can have the struts fabricated.. thnx ...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm not familiar with your area, eh. You can ask around the Evangelista area for any recommended machine shops. You might get lucky and find a secondhand strutbar there, too.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before, 2211 along Leon Guinto used to fabricate... i dunno about now though as that was several years ago. I'd concentrate more on upgrading front STB then upgrading the springs and shock set-up before looking for a rear STB.

the front STB is available almost anywhere... should cost 1K or less.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thnx for the reply bro,can u point me dun sa direction nun shop na snsabe mo..wat is the name of the shop.. i already upgraded my front and rear suspension,although before cut springs lang.. hehehe.. now,i replaced it with a lowering kit.. front and rear.. the my prob ngayon is hindi cia ganon kababa tignan.. ska prang pantay lang ung front nad rear..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Try checking if they can reduce the bump stops. But it's not recommended to lower the front end of the B13 too far because of the short suspension travel... If the shocks bottom out too often, they could wear out prematurely (from experience ito, tol... I've owned/driven/modified/trashed four or five different Sentras).

What might be better than a fabricated rear tower bar is a rear anti-roll bar or swaybar... mas drastic yung handling difference.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thnx again bro.. what should i do.. if i wanna laoer the hieght pa.. im using n a lowering kit and nagpalit na ko ng mags na 14 then 55 series na tire in front and 60 sa likod.. thnx uli bro sa advice..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not sure what else you can do... like I said, us old-time Nissan owners were kind of wary about over-lowering the ride. The B13 struts are already shorter than the B14 struts (too bad for you... for the B14, that meant an extra 1" drop), so I don't know how much lower you can go. Siguro go to 15" mags, to better fill out the wheel wells?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thnx for the advice..got you bro.. so instead of going for a 14 mags,ill return nalng ung dting 15.. thnx again bro..

B13 Accesories