New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Anyone of you who have tried the services of AutomoVille in Ortigas? They are the one located along Origas Ave. beside Meralco and home depot.

They got attractive services that is much cheaper. Wonder if there's a catch.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My dad tried to get his '03 Patrol serviced there earlier this week and i recommend you DO NOT GO THERE. He had an oil change, and we checked it out after, and they did not change the oil filter! Plus, when they finished the job, they did not leave any of the parts in the back of the car. Isn't it SOP that they leave the replaced parts in your car afterwards?? Plus this is the most annoying part, my dad asked if they could put synthetic oil for the engine, and guess what they said, "Bawal synthetic oil diyan, masisira makina mo." What the hell? Ever heard of that before?? I hate places like theirs. Here's my experience for you. Hope this helps sir.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    dun ka na lang kayo sa kabili (black and yellow) uu dun sa servitek hehehe
    mas ok na dun kesa sa automoville - parang center ng petron to eh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I haven't tried them. But as far as the Nissan Patrol with ZD30 engines go, yes, even Nissan does not recommend the use of synthetic lubricants on that engine. Even the Nissan Patrol Club guys know about it. Nissan service centers are informed about it too.

As for replaced parts, they should show them to you. Most shops will not put them inside the vehicle cabin as they could dirty the interior of the vehicle. The Nissan Patrol uses an element type oil filter (hidden inside a metal casing like in those 70's car), did you open the metal casing and see the old element still inside?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I see. Well for the synthetic oil part then i apologize since it was not in my knowledge that the Patrol's engine was not recommended for synthetic oil use. Thanks for the advice. But my opinion and advice still remains the same, that you should not go to automoville. sirmykel is right, servitek is way better, i tried their services with my ride!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by manolop10 View Post
    My dad tried to get his '03 Patrol serviced there earlier this week and i recommend you DO NOT GO THERE. He had an oil change, and we checked it out after, and they did not change the oil filter! Plus, when they finished the job, they did not leave any of the parts in the back of the car. Isn't it SOP that they leave the replaced parts in your car afterwards?? Plus this is the most annoying part, my dad asked if they could put synthetic oil for the engine, and guess what they said, "Bawal synthetic oil diyan, masisira makina mo." What the hell? Ever heard of that before?? I hate places like theirs. Here's my experience for you. Hope this helps sir.
    Sir, eto ba yung sa tapat ng Meralco? Parang 2 ata yung shop dun, isang Petron (?) tsaka isa pa na medyo nasa dulo. San yung bad experience nyo?

AutomoVille services