New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Hindi ko naman na experience yan sa Samson. Marami na rin nagsabi niyan sa akin tungkol sa Meralco. May isa aong classmate na ganyan din ang expeience. "Mababaw"daw. Sa Samson i think ok, hindi sila nagmamarunong. maganda ang foundation sa Automotive 1937 pa sila nag open ng school catering specifically to automechanics.

Badkuk,

May earlier thread ako on the courses and discription nila.
    Marami ba talaga o isa lang ang nagsabi?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45 View Post
    Marami ba talaga o isa lang ang nagsabi?
    Sir colt,

Peace po tayo! Im sure more than one. Sa mga mechanic at casa, but they could be wrong thats why kukuha ako ng EFI course sa Meralco. Balak ko kasi kumuha ng CBT test na L2 kaya seriouso ako. I do a lot of research on diesel engines.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Tsikoteers,

Tanong ko lang sino na naka attend ng EFI class ng Meralco Foundation? How about the Bosch PTTC? Or any training in electronic fuel injection either here or abroad from any school? Feed back po mga sirs.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys up ko lang.

I plan to enroll by the end of this month na. I want to take this short course kasi I have plans to put up my own taxi business mid-2007. Para at least hindi ako 100% dependent sa mechanic.

Is it necessary that I finish the whole course, or can you guys suggest the important subjects that I need to take up? Kasi like subjects about diesels, hindi ko naman kailangan yun. Kung baga I need subjects lang that will help me in fixing common problems that are common in taxis (1.3L cars like Vios and Avanza)

TIA.
    Last edited by Bry; January 15th, 2007 at 01:47 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Sir Torque,

Ganda ng name parang ASE National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence. Can you give us the name of the school that can certify mechanics aside from TESDA.

tests for certification from the national institute for automotive service excellence can now be done online as long as there is a school with capability of hosting testing using the internet and that they have prior agreement and authorization from ase.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Automotive classes (short courses)