New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hi everyone. i hope i get a decent respond on this topic. i really do.

i am just wondering. how many car owners out there, has an APEXi product? and what it is?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...pagkakaalam ko,apexi makes aftermarket air filters made of very fine steel/metal mesh -- as against your usual paper filter. it supposedly gives you better air flow while managing to filter out the usual gunk that can kill your engine. ang nakaganda sa kanya, you don't need to apply anything on the mesh to retain its filtering capabilities, unlike K&N where you need to put some sort of oil(some suggested WD40) na pang maintenance.

i think someone posted a link here somewhere comparing aftermarket filters; in fact, dito ko nga unang narining ung apexi na brand.

dunno if anyone is selling this here though.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Never heard. Maybe somebody would explain about it in detail including the price.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    how about the apexi used to modified the electronic part of your car. i mean the fuel and air mixture et cetera?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm planning to get an apex'i cone type filter. retail price is around 6-7k.

i also need an SAFC for my 63T, hirap lang maghanap ng 2nd hand since gen1 yun at walang brand new na binebenta anymore.

for more info about their products, you can logon to their site... http://www.apexi.com/

HTH

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    apexi rin yung for vtec controllers. The integrated VTEC Controller adjusts the point at which the engine switches from the low to high cam during acceleration, as well as when the engine switches from the high to low cam during deceleration.... most of honda civic SIR owners install this one...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Apexi is a high end brand of performance tuning.

i used to use the S-AFC with Vtec. its a piggyback fuel controller. it also includes the pressure gauge for the turbo. tach meter. and 6 other details you can see thru the blue screen. can be configured to record your run (rev,fuel, presure etc) you can tune your fuel map to gain performance or to economize your fuel.

Apexi Rev-Meter. that has the 1/4mile time, speed, 1/8 mile time, 0-60foot times etc. its more on knowing your times for tuning or racing performance. works with the S-afc to know if you tuned your engine right.

the last one is the Apexi product that adjust the timing of the engine. i forgot the model name.this one is good for turbo engines as you can advance or retard timing specially when boost comes.

those products were used on my old civic 96 Vti.

apexi also have turbo kits, intakes, exhaust, springs, etc.

i miss my car.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    high end performance brand yung apexi.. dami din ang gumagamit. it really shows na may silbe.. and gumagana talaga...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen
    apexi rin yung for vtec controllers. The integrated VTEC Controller adjusts the point at which the engine switches from the low to high cam during acceleration, as well as when the engine switches from the high to low cam during deceleration.... most of honda civic SIR owners install this one...

may pang mitsubishi lancer ba nun?
    4G92 SOHC yun aken ...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SAFC2 meron. universal application naman yun eh. wala lang VTEC controller, coz.... errrr duh?

not sure kung magagamit mo yung VTEC controller for a MIVEC engine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
APEXi