New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    All the restorers and racers bring their cars there. It's got a good reputation and a friend just finished his Civic there last year.

You have to call ahead of time. The line is loooooooong. My car is there right now for a chassis check-up.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thanks niky.

magkano kaya kelangan ko iprepare for this? misaligned kasi yung rear wheel ko due to a collision. tsaka mga ilang days to iiwan dun? thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kerf View Post
    thanks niky.

magkano kaya kelangan ko iprepare for this? misaligned kasi yung rear wheel ko due to a collision. tsaka mga ilang days to iiwan dun? thanks in advance.
    Call them and find out. 02-721-2439

Diagnosis is 3.8k. Repair is between 8k-12k... depending on how severe. Waiting time is long... so I suggest you only do it if you have a reliever car or if the damage is great enough that regular alignment services can't fix it.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thanks niky for the help.

tumawag ako a few days ago and they said they'll just call me back pag wala na daw pila sa diagnosis. pero wala pa feedback.

wala bang alternative na shop sa velocity motors? Thanks

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kerf View Post
    thanks niky for the help.

tumawag ako a few days ago and they said they'll just call me back pag wala na daw pila sa diagnosis. pero wala pa feedback.

wala bang alternative na shop sa velocity motors? Thanks
    Don't know any.

Be patient... the line is VERY crowded. I was lucky to get a spot! Call back every few days or so, just to be sure.

My car was put up on the rig Monday... they had an issue with the machine... but Tuesday I had the reading and Thursday afternoon it was done... I'll post up pics when I have the time.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ah few days lang pala. akala ko weeks! cge tawag na lang ako ulit dun. thanks ulit

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tanong ko lang kung may shops ba na katulad ng velocity? Preferably in alabang area.

Went there kanina and last monday. Walang magchcheck at mahaba pa pila.

Searched the web at nakita ko may body alignment machine sa lica autonation. Hindi ko alam kung pareho lang.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    May bago bang contact number ang velocity shaw. Hindi nako maka contact sa mga numbers posted online. Tsaka may alternative shops ba na may chassis alignment machine? Need to fix my car ASAP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
any reviews/experience on velocity motors?