New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sir, bka po may suggestion kayo or some advice regarding my car problem..kasi po everytime ion ko yun aircon ang lakas ng vibration ng car pag nka idle(like some kind of diesel engine car ba.) nag palit na po ako ng 4 new engine support and that helps a lot only when the aircon is not running...Tinaasan ko na rin po ang idle nya, pero may vib parin, gusto ko po sana yun smooth ang running without too much vibration when you stop..pag natakbo ang car walang vib syempre po pero pag nka stop like sa traffic feel ko yun vib na parng diesel po..Hope anyone could share me some solutions about this problem..Thanks in advance!
    by the way my car is Lancer el 94 model.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    check your crankshaft damper/pulley

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    check mo spark plug mo, baka may nabunot

baka yung compressor mo na mismo may problema--its dragging the engine too much. baka palitin na...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cArBoN View Post
    Sir, bka po may suggestion kayo or some advice regarding my car problem..kasi po everytime ion ko yun aircon ang lakas ng vibration ng car pag nka idle(like some kind of diesel engine car ba.) nag palit na po ako ng 4 new engine support and that helps a lot only when the aircon is not running...Tinaasan ko na rin po ang idle nya, pero may vib parin, gusto ko po sana yun smooth ang running without too much vibration when you stop..pag natakbo ang car walang vib syempre po pero pag nka stop like sa traffic feel ko yun vib na parng diesel po..Hope anyone could share me some solutions about this problem..Thanks in advance!
    by the way my car is Lancer el 94 model.
    bro check your engine support and also your idling may be when you open your aircon your idling goes down thats why your experiencing vibration

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check your idle up and vacuum switch. your idle should go up a little to compensate for the added load of your compressor. 94 el lancer has a carb motor diba? you should look for the black thingie that has two vacuum hose going in and out of it. this is the vacuum switch. check for vacuum from one of the hose, one the coming from the vacuum advancer of the carburetor.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sometimes it is as easy as a bent A/C line contacting something. Check the hose routing and watch the system as someone turns it on and off. You may just see what causes it. You may also want to check the refrigerant charge (134A) You can get a hose for recharging at advanced autoparts or other parts stores that has a color coded guage so you can easily see how well your system is charged.

Or

Take a look at the air conditioner pulley when the air is on,it sounds like its warped,or the bearings are bad in it,this will cause it to do that,it may start breaking belts on it if it gets bad enough,have it fixed it its too bad,also check the compressor and make sure the bolts are tight in it,a loose compressor will also vibrate a lot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    power balance mo.. tune up.. compresion test

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    * carbon. pareho tayo ng problema. yung car ko naman toyota corolla. kapag naka shift sa neutral nawawala yung vibration diba. kaya ako kapag nagpaparking pinapatay ko na aircon kasi ang lakas ng vibration eh. palagay ko yung aircon compressor out of balance o kaya yung kinakabitan ng aircon compressor baka may damper dun. not sure. recently pinalitan ko yung belt sa aircon pero ganun pa rin. ano nga kaya ang solusyon nito. mukhang mahal naman masyado kung papalitan yung aircon compressor.