New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sirs.. pwede po patingin ng ilustrations or pic on whats in it...? tnx po... alvincochua*hotmail.com tnx

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    This is getting interesting. Pahingi din ng email about the thing. Gusto ko kasing tanggalin yung CAT ko dahil restrictive. Parang bali wala yung headers ko. carloi*tri-isys.com. Zero emmission na kaya ako and at 150% power and fuel efficiency if I remove my CAT, install EGO AND Aerogas? Will it be worth my P10,000 investment?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by AC
    sirs.. pwede po patingin ng ilustrations or pic on whats in it...? tnx po... alvincochua*hotmail.com tnx
    Check your e-mail. TY for your interest.

Rene:nerd:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by carloi
    This is getting interesting. Pahingi din ng email about the thing. Gusto ko kasing tanggalin yung CAT ko dahil restrictive. Parang bali wala yung headers ko. carloi*tri-isys.com. Zero emmission na kaya ako and at 150% power and fuel efficiency if I remove my CAT, install EGO AND Aerogas? Will it be worth my P10,000 investment?
    Remove your CAT. You don't need the AEROGAS! Install the EGO plus put CYBERLUBE (*Php 545/250ml bottle good for up to 5 liters of Oil) after Oil Change. Investment will not be more than Php 6,500. Check your mail.:nerd:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Thanks for the email. To create the venturi effect that you've been mentioning, your device will have to restrict the airflow of the exhaust system (ie from 2" to 1.5"). This will increase the velocity of the gas and will create a low pressure area which I assume is where the outside air is being drawn in.

This will not increase the velocity of the gas before the venturi throat which will not contribute to the efficient scavenging of the cylinders.

Think of a water hose. As you squeeze the tip of the hose, the water shoots out faster and farther. This does not mean though that more water is coming out of the hose.

Another thing, I use Mobil1 in my engine. I don't like putting any additives in there that may break down the delicate balance of my oil.

Punta na lang ako sa World Trade on the second week of Jan. Do you have an exact date already?
    Last edited by carloi; December 30th, 2003 at 06:42 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Carloi,

The World Trade Exhibit is tentative only, if might not push through. If you want actual DEMO/Testing on your vehicle, contact me ASAP at (02)874-0183 (Res.) // (02)757-6031 (Off.)//
    (0926)3031871, we could go to Mr. Alegre's Office (Proj. 3, Quezon City). Also, watch in "Magandang Umaga Bayan" this week for a segment on EGO.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    carloi,

just a side note... i won't recommend removing your catalytic converter if you care about the air and those who inhale it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    interesting topic.... I wonder if the DENR/DOST will install this in their fleet?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by mbt
    carloi,

just a side note... i won't recommend removing your catalytic converter if you care about the air and those who inhale it.
    Right, if you already have a catalytic converter installed in your vehicle, no need to remove it. The EGO will complement it.
    I thought that CAT meant CATALYTIC COMBUSTOR (from Aero-Gas). ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is this a tailpipe end thinge? i had one removed when tested on our emission testing center, dahil istorbo sa pagpasok ng probe, wala naman nagbago sa takbo/andar ng makina nung natangal

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Alegre Exhaust Gas Oxidizer (ego)