New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT:

Dear Yamot,

To answer your question:

I would rather believe on any Tsikoteer who practices his/her right to talk freely or discuss freely his/her thoughts (kahit mali or tama)....because that is everyone's right....rather than DOST....dahil wala namang nagre-represent dito ng DOST and God knows what do they really think about the topic.

Huwag kang mayamot....kasi wala naman pumigil sa inyo na magpost sa forum na ito to "sell" or promote your product di ba....ganyan lang talaga dito.....

Back to the topic,

I have yet to "see" the proof of the EGO device....I still have doubts about it...

my 2 cents. peace!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by wildthing
    OT:

Dear Yamot,

To answer your question:

I would rather believe on any Tsikoteer who practices his/her right to talk freely or discuss freely his/her thoughts (kahit mali or tama)....because that is everyone's right....rather than DOST....dahil wala namang nagre-represent dito ng DOST and God knows what do they really think about the topic.

Huwag kang mayamot....kasi wala naman pumigil sa inyo na magpost sa forum na ito to "sell" or promote your product di ba....ganyan lang talaga dito.....

Back to the topic,

I have yet to "see" the proof of the EGO device....I still have doubts about it...

my 2 cents. peace!
    Please read Manila Bulletin's Saturday Issue, Dec. 6, 2003 in Business Section: "GMA lauds Likha invention awardee"

:nerd:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tnx po sa email add... but.. ano po laman ng device na ito?? may motor po ba sa loob o sparkplug? may illustration po kayo wats inside? hehe.. nalito po ako eh.. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by AC
    tnx po sa email add... but.. ano po laman ng device na ito?? may motor po ba sa loob o sparkplug? may illustration po kayo wats inside? hehe.. nalito po ako eh.. hehehe
    Nothing inside (no motor, spark plug, etc.) the device but the EGO is so designed based on the "venturi effect" (see aerodynamics/ Physics) which is also used in the designs of the exhausts of rockets and jets. Better see the actual device so that you will understand beter. Where are you based?:nerd:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not buying.

IMO: Why didn't the geniuses of Mitsubishi, Honda, Toyota, and the other good car manufacturers think about this in the first place? This means that its not needed by the vehicle that they manufacture. Sa sobrang dami ng mga fake products na inendorse ng government, why do i have to believe in this one and the next ones that they will be endorsing? (Biodiesel lang yata ang nagwowork for me..hehe)

For me, nothing beats the calibration process pa rin. Why do I have to spend 6,000++ or even more when I can spend the same amount to have my vehicle calibrated...sigurado pa ako sa results.

..just my opinion.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by Djerms
    IMO: Why didn't the geniuses of Mitsubishi, Honda, Toyota, and the other good car manufacturers think about this in the first place? This means that its not needed by the vehicle that they manufacture.
    that's why it is called an invention, a breakthrough. simple logic, iho.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by wildthing
    OT:

Dear Yamot,

To answer your question:

I would rather believe on any Tsikoteer who practices his/her right to talk freely or discuss freely his/her thoughts (kahit mali or tama)....because that is everyone's right....rather than DOST....
    believe any tsikoteer who doesn't know how to reason correctly?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yamot,

No I will not believe in any tsikoteers reasonings, but I will believe any tsikoteer rather than believing in your idol's nonsense inventions. Kabit mo nalang yan sa tricycle mo IHO. Haha.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahem, lady daw ako hahahaha! di po, barako ini! lalaki po ako.

and I'm still not buying!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    EGO was again the the first choice in a recent exhibition in ULTRA. Next exposition/exhibition will be in WORLD TRADE CENTER by second week of Jan. 2004 under the auspices of WORLD BANK. See you there for a FREE Demo!!!:nerd:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Alegre Exhaust Gas Oxidizer (ego)