New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I forgot yung name ng shop.pero its just a few meters away from honda.Its a short RAM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ic.ty sa info M54.yung accord kase ng accord kase ng uncle ko has a SRI,and matipid sa gas consumption,to think na 1993 pa yun,automatic and 2.0 pa sya.so im planning to modify my AIS to SRI.Stock freak kase ako,pero im starting to like na ung konting modifications sa car ko.anything else you can advise bro??? tnx!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ano nga pla yung brand ng ram na sumisipol???i think its better na umingay sya in high revs than in idle.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the only other thing i could advise is that kung gusto mong i-optimize yung breathing nung makina mo eh ituloy mo na hanggang headers at exhaust. an i/h/e combo can give you 20+ hp for a comparatively minor investment

di po ako expert on intakes, pero in my experience the tube-style intakes (like AEM, DC sports, Injen) all make noise to some degree.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Just an intake mod on the Civic should do you just fine, since you don't plan to race anyway. Putting an exhaust pipe and muffler with a larger diameter might reduce your torque even further given that Civics are lacking on this already.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I see.ty sa replies nyo.....squala,ano ba car mo???

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    m54,tips naman on how to clear the filter...gamitin ko muna yung simota....nextime na yung k&N pag may budget na uli.hehehhe.ty dude!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Air Intakes