New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just a tip ...

to prevent battery drain during long storage, i use a trickle charger made out of a modified low-cost 12-volt adapter ... if any of you guys are interested to diy a trickle charger, i can give the instructions here and post some pics ... no need to open the adapter but soldering added components is necessary ... very effective yet easy to build

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the honda mechanic came yesterday already,i wasnt there,our driver told me that the mechanic press some bottons in the alarm and the engine start already..ginawa ko naman yun...grrr...750 tuloy nagastos just for that..stupid me..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nikko, charge mo na lang sa experience

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    kinyo, I'm very much interested in your DIY 12v battery trickle charger. Could you post the instructions on how to assemble one? Pictures would also help.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe medyo OT but: hindi ba may parang thread ng CRV owners dito sa tsikot? bat parang nawala? di ko mahanap..n pag nag search ako lalabas na no permission daw??

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aang CRV may ceratin code sa pag pindot resetting the ECU
    may code pressing din para sa aircon restting yata. baka yun lang ginawa.

P750 kaagad?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup yup!750 agad....hassle nga eh,ayaw nalang sabihin over the phone yun code.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by DragOn
    hehe medyo OT but: hindi ba may parang thread ng CRV owners dito sa tsikot? bat parang nawala? di ko mahanap..n pag nag search ako lalabas na no permission daw??
    Eto po ba yung hinahanap nyo:

- Honda CRV

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by groucho
    kinyo, I'm very much interested in your DIY 12v battery trickle charger. Could you post the instructions on how to assemble one? Pictures would also help.
    Please see the thread "DIY a Trickle Charger".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2nd gen honda crv prob. (re: batt and electronics)