New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mine only started happening before I sold the car. Don't remember how we got it fixed.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    i just noticed the knocking/drilling when i turn off the engine...strange....do you experience this attic_dude, niky?

city
    yes!!!! exactly what happened to me. i finally got it fixed by replacing the actuators. most specifically the driver side. yan kasi yun pinaka control ng central locking e.

Quote Originally Posted by attic_dude
    yes!!!! exactly what happened to me. i finally got it fixed by replacing the actuators. most specifically the driver side. yan kasi yun pinaka control ng central locking e.
    thanks dude...did you mean replace the driver side actuator although the knocking sound was coming from the back door actuators? because mine is coming from the back door left side.

how much is the actuator? repalcement o original pinalit mo?

hope to hear from you.

thanks again, city

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    thanks dude...did you mean replace the driver side actuator although the knocking sound was coming from the back door actuators? because mine is coming from the back door left side.

how much is the actuator? repalcement o original pinalit mo?

hope to hear from you.

thanks again, city
    well, wherever may knocking sound is coming from, chances are yun yung kelangan i-replace. mine kasi was at the driver side, front passenger and right rear passenger side. 2.5k isa ata yun, orig, casa kasi. i used surplus before tapos nasira din agad (banawe). sheeesh ang mahal!

grabe ang mahal....anyway, thanks for the tip dude.

city

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
2000 nissan exalta