New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    If you have the money, would buy this car for $1,500,000 dollars. Most people said yes but, no matter how rich you are you cant buy this car...its been sold long before the production and extremely limited (20 cars to be exact).

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I think that's the Lamborghini Revington. Yah 20 units only.

It's pretty talaga but not for our roads out here in the Phil.

Saw a Lambo Gallardo here. Sa 4 or 6 inches na humps hirap lumundag e.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nurse_corrupted View Post
    I think that's the Lamborghini Revington.
    And the type of aircraft is Panavia Tornado.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I was looking for the F22 and but find a Tornado. I was wondering why the plane looks nothing like the ones landing near my backyard. BTW here's a footage of the B2 bomber that crashed a few months back, everyone has always said that the plane couldn't be flown by humans without computers for assistance and this proves it.

http://guampdn.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...VIDEO/80606011

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix View Post
    And the type of aircraft is Panavia Tornado.

Yae.. its the Tornado next to it.

The Lamborghini Reventon exterior was inspired from the F22 Raptor but sad to say that the U.S Air Force denied the car company to take a picture head to head with the REVENTON and the F22 RAPTOR said for security reason of the stealth fighter.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    I was looking for the F22 and but find a Tornado. I was wondering why the plane looks nothing like the ones landing near my backyard. BTW here's a footage of the B2 bomber that crashed a few months back, everyone has always said that the plane couldn't be flown by humans without computers for assistance and this proves it.

http://guampdn.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...VIDEO/80606011
    actually, a lot of modern planes rely on computer assistance to maintain flight, including the f-22 raptor. it's called fly-by-wire, and it's actually not a bad thing to have at all

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt View Post
    actually, a lot of modern planes rely on computer assistance to maintain flight, including the f-22 raptor. it's called fly-by-wire, and it's actually not a bad thing to have at all
    OT
    It is when the power goes out. These types of aircraft violate the principles of aerodynamics in order to be stealthy and maneuverable. I have to wonder if these aircraft have any glide capability at all that could at least allow for a deadstick landing like those old prop planes gliding in for an emergency landing without any engine power.

If I was filthy rich like say, an oil sheik.... I'd have a one of a kind supercar custom-designed and made by Lambo just for me .....just like going to a tailor. He He.

It's probably happened. Who knows what rare supercars hide in the garages of the super-super rich?
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 9th, 2008 at 06:45 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    OT
    It is when the power goes out. These types of aircraft violate the principles of aerodynamics in order to be stealthy and maneuverable. I have to wonder if these aircraft have any glide capability at all that could at least allow for a deadstick landing like those old prop planes gliding in for an emergency landing without any engine power.
    true, but from a design perspective it doesn't make much sense to stick to a strict set of aerodynamic guidelines just to allow for the possibility of a power failure which, if the plane is made properly, isn't supposed to happen anyway. besides, if you lose power in a combat situation, you'll have other things on your mind besides gliding towards land

oh, and btw, engines are a completely seperate system from the electronics, so i would technically be possibly for the engines to lose power, while the fly-by-wire systems would still be working.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Just goes to show that there are rich people out there, richer than a good number of countries in the world....

BTW, nice car....

6220:foryou:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Version of F 22 Raptor