New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hi guys. Would like to seek the help of the gurus in the restoration of an Austin Moke. I stumbled upon an Austin Moke in the garage of my wife's grandfather (passed away a decade ago)...According to their mechanic, yung clutch lang daw ang may sira and everything else is working...Do you know where I can get parts for this ?? Meron bang shop na nagrerestore ng Moke dito in Metro Manila??? Any Moke owners here?? Sorry po ang dami kong tanong ... Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ano exactly problem ng clutch? baka naman leak lang. repair kit lang yan kung minor leaks. otherwise, palit ng master o secondary assembly. check mo kay william auto supply sa pedro gil o sa rover parts sa visayas pero alamin mo muna sa mekaniko kung ano talaga problema.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Helloooo..... this is Mokey_41 the new tsikot addict browser hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Thanks sir Jeproxx !! Will do that !!

Does minis and mokes have the same engine/parts etc. Basing on what I see halos pareho kasi, nasa side yung radiator and the distributor is on the front at the back of the grill

Hey Mokey, do you have a Moke?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Thanks sir Jeproxx !! Will do that !!

Does minis and mokes have the same engine/parts etc. Basing on what I see halos pareho kasi, nasa side yung radiator and the distributor is on the front at the back of the grill

Hey Mokey, do you have a Moke?
    hello! Yes, they have the same engine.Sa displacements lang ng engine nag-iiba. Good luck sa project mo...ok yan ah. You can check this-htp://www.miniandmokeworld.com.au/main.asp

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mr. Milkman, ano na balita sa moke project mo? Can you share your car's development to us? T.y.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_rya View Post
    Mr. Milkman, ano na balita sa moke project mo? Can you share your car's development to us? T.y.
    Yeah...! Bihira na yan sir... and some here may not even have any idea of what a Mini Moke is. It would be great to post pictures too.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_rya View Post
    A friend is looking for a mini for restoration ,are you considering selling your Moke?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    In the MId 80's My Dad bought me an Austin Moke to play around in Angeles city/Clark. The car was sold and I think it went to the Manila area. It is Yellow in Color and has Comodore Alloy rims, maybe 12-13 inch. Round Tube front and rear bumper, I was told that there were only 2 in the Philippines and the other one is BLUE. I drove it around and it was lots of fun my HS friends had a Blast with it.

I can help you with the Restoration and can have the PArts for it, we've been in the car business for so long and the Moke was one of my Unique toys. If your willing to sell it. LET ME KNOw.. I WANT IT BACK.

Email me at Ken944*hotmail.com

Help on Austin Moke restoration!!