New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post

Sorry to start up this fire, I surely understand your comment. I think we are all Filipino here so please let’s all get along. Money or no money I’m am not trying to put any one down. For the comment I made “money can buy you class” it’s just a comment that’s all. In my opinion every one has a price tag in life, when you really think about it. Working for a salary that’s a price tag, the more you make the higher your class status becomes. If money is not an object then why is every one trying to better them selves to get ahead in life? Why is the government printing more money? Is it for power and class so the rest of the world can see what we are going though? It’s easier to put another person down and make enemy, but I would rather make friend and share good talk not this shenanigan. I have no bad feeling on your comment and I know all of you have class for accepting my apology. By the way I am E55 twin brother and my Friendsters account was also posted by one of you on the last saga. So after all said and done I would like to start fresh with all of you and peace be with you.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 714BENZ View Post
    Sorry to start up this fire, I surely understand your comment. I think we are all Filipino here so please let’s all get along. Money or no money I’m am not trying to put any one down. For the comment I made “money can buy you class” it’s just a comment that’s all. In my opinion every one has a price tag in life, when you really think about it. Working for a salary that’s a price tag, the more you make the higher your class status becomes. If money is not an object then why is every one trying to better them selves to get ahead in life? Why is the government printing more money? Is it for power and class so the rest of the world can see what we are going though? It’s easier to put another person down and make enemy, but I would rather make friend and share good talk not this shenanigan. I have no bad feeling on your comment and I know all of you have class for accepting my apology. By the way I am E55 twin brother and my Friendsters account was also posted by one of you on the last saga. So after all said and done I would like to start fresh with all of you and peace be with you.
    Uh huh. Perhaps starting fresh would mean that you would stick to whatever language you are comfortable in. Your english is hard enough as it is to understand, let alone for use in quasi philo-sociological conjectures.

Your twin brother? So you were the one who owned the Evo X that someone (obviously your pal) said was yours after the TS said it was his....right after somebody pointed out that the pics came from a Flicker account that wasn't his? Or was there yet another brother?

About "your money can buy you class" comment....I think you and your twin brother showed here exactly why this isn't true (whether you actually are rich or not). Your eloquent and shakespeare-worthy blurb in particular is the stuff of e-mail forwarded legend.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ano ba yun shenanigan
    Tricky or questionable conduct, mischievous activity etc....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 714BENZ View Post
    Congratulation on the F430 wow it looks like mine? Did you photo shoot this one too? I still think the Lambro would have been a better choice. But then again Ferrari is a Ferrari…..Thanks again for letting me barrow your M3 while you where in Hawaii this pass weekend I own you a car wash. But I think the IS F is still for me and for the money you can’t go wrong. Then again europeian cars are class on demand so I guess money can buy you class.
    Jimmy Santos?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by za-ebees View Post
    Money can buy your cars but it can't buy you class.
    +1.

Baka kasi Chinese talaga ang natural language niya. Hindi nga naman maiintindihan ng readers yun post pag chinese. Kaya translated na to engrish

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Money can't buy you class but it can buy you class...mates :naughty2:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Evolution X-F430