New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    [quote=za-ebees;1194134]Money can buy your cars but it can't buy you class.[/quote

Money can buy you what ever you like even class. Nice ride Kuya! I BELIVED YOU.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Congratulation on the F430 wow it looks like mine? Did you photo shoot this one too? I still think the Lambro would have been a better choice. But then again Ferrari is a Ferrari…..Thanks again for letting me barrow your M3 while you where in Hawaii this pass weekend I own you a car wash. But I think the IS F is still for me and for the money you can’t go wrong. Then again europeian cars are class on demand so I guess money can buy you class.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    nosebleed!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    [quote=714BENZ;1198831][quote=za-ebees;1194134]Money can buy your cars but it can't buy you class.[/quote

Nice F430.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Time to spend some money on grade-school level spelling and grammar classes

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Lambro...ah...is that a new Italian supercar brand or is it a China-copy of the venerable Lamborghini brand? You know...like the Toyota RAV4 and the Chery Tiggo..or Sony and Sunny?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow, we have another contestant for "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" but me thinks he's more appropriate for the handicap version: "Are you smarter than a 1st grader?".

:hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm glad someone decided to revive this thread. i've always wondered bakit nilangaw tong thread na to

i mean it's a FERRARI for God's sake :rofl: pansinin nyo!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 714BENZ View Post
    Congratulation on the F430 wow it looks like mine? Did you photo shoot this one too? I still think the Lambro would have been a better choice. But then again Ferrari is a Ferrari…..Thanks again for letting me barrow your M3 while you where in Hawaii this pass weekend I own you a car wash. But I think the IS F is still for me and for the money you can’t go wrong. Then again europeian cars are class on demand so I guess money can buy you class.

woohoo!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 714BENZ View Post

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Evolution X-F430