New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Wow! Thanks CarGirl! Great pictures!

Sir Rey, it was a beautiful sight seeing 19 minis in a row on NLEX:groupwave: . It was a single file formation and average speed was 100-120kph with bursts of 130+ kph:superhero: . Memorable was the part where the Minis caught up with the lead V8 group from MSCC. We passed them and they then scrambled to pass us back!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cool! Ang gaganda ng mga mini. And to think your running 100-120Kph in a single file, wow! kakaingit nga po sir rei, sana nakasama, kng wala lang pasok, hehehehe...

Sir miniracer, may t-shirt po ba kayo? sana magkaroon tayo para other that the car distinguished tayo, hehehehehe... Or may plate tayo na "mini pilipinas", pwede natin pagawa dun sa mga nagawa ng euro plates, hehehehe...

Sana meron pa sususnod....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir Rey, it was a beautiful sight seeing 19 minis in a row on NLEX . It was a single file formation and average speed was 100-120kph with bursts of 130+ kph . Memorable was the part where the Minis caught up with the lead V8 group from MSCC. We passed them and they then scrambled to pass us back! ......................hahahahahaha ok ah...ang sarap sa pakiramdam! I can just imagine! ....Sir miniracer, wala bang pics/videos doon sa motorcade? Ang saya ninyo!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kid Petchoy ... uy sayang ,bakit di ka sumama? heheheh..dapat nagday-off ka. Pagkakataon mo na sana at ni 'Green runner' (ano nga bang tawag mo sa mahal mong Mini?) na "makipagumpugang balikat"...hahahahaha

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    huwaaaaaw.......... mas gusto ko manuod ng mga ganito kesa nung nakaraang transportshow.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    the event came about due to the frustration of seeing the same thing every carshow, every year. its an event created by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. there will definitely be another one next year. plenty of surprises for next year so those who did not join start preparing and/or building a car for next year.

sir Rey, am still waiting for pics and videos from the power cruise. will upload asap when I get copies.:car:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_rya View Post
    Kid Petchoy ... uy sayang ,bakit di ka sumama? heheheh..dapat nagday-off ka. Pagkakataon mo na sana at ni 'Green runner' (ano nga bang tawag mo sa mahal mong Mini?) na "makipagumpugang balikat"...hahahahaha
    Sir Rey, wala po talaga akong pasok nun kakalabas ko lang po kase 24 hrs ako nasa office, waaaaaahhhh!!!! Sa susunod i'll make sure na makakasama ako, hehehehe.... anu ba tawag ko sa mini ko??? hmmmm/.... TINY na nalang... hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miniracer View Post
    the event came about due to the frustration of seeing the same thing every carshow, every year. its an event created by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. there will definitely be another one next year. plenty of surprises for next year so those who did not join start preparing and/or building a car for next year.

sir Rey, am still waiting for pics and videos from the power cruise. will upload asap when I get copies.:car:
    Thanks Sir miniracer........hopefully will be driving my Mini for next year's event.... Kid petchoy sali tayo, ha?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_rya View Post
    Thanks Sir miniracer........hopefully will be driving my Mini for next year's event.... Kid petchoy sali tayo, ha?
    Sige po Sir Rei....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
The 1st Philippine Power Cruise and Hot Rod Festival