New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a second-hand japanese pick-up or breadloaf van, will be cheaper to purchase, and probably cheaper and easier to maintain, what with easy-to-source parts.
    just look around for "your correct size".
    you might even consider an mpv or auv. removing the rear seats will create lotsa room for the cargo.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    All your points considered mga sir mahirap magsisi sa huli baka maging pabigat lang sa bulsa. Buti pa nga yung mga chinese vehicles interchangeable na ang ilang mga parts sa mga japs.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    All your points considered mga sir mahirap magsisi sa huli baka maging pabigat lang sa bulsa. Buti pa nga yung mga chinese vehicles interchangeable na ang ilang mga parts sa mga japs.
    I always remember my suki aircon talyer, which apparently Foton has on retainer. Since their vans are Hiace clones with Isuzu engines, he replaces them with genuine Toyota and Isuzu parts, and they end up being better than before! Tata Motors arrvies in PH

Agree with the doc regarding used vans. A leaf sprung van would most likely take a 1000kgs payload easily enough. Perhaps a Hiace or Urvan sans seats?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    bro ano max width pwede? 1.85m?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011