New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    kung pang probinsya ride mo... jeep ang gamit ko.. as in un classic full stainless.. d ko naman kasi kailangan ng a/c malamig dito samen... hehe.. pero pag after lunch d ako umaalis intense ang init..
    but my dad uses a/c jeep sa manila... iba kasi doon mainit,.. siguro depende sa trip lang yan... u can buy 2nd hand car sa presyo ng jeep pero kung un ang trip mo e d go... dati ayoko ng jeep... naimpluwensyahan lang ako erpat ko... tsaka sa tipid sa diesel ng gamit ko what more can i ask for 100 2 way san jose to manila manila to san jose bulacan
    kung hindi ka naman jeep lover dahil malaman palitan mo din ng car after a year or so..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sa panahon ngayon parang di na okey ang OTJ, tsaka mas mahal pa ata ang rehistro ng OTJ kesa sa oto with same engine.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Tawag ng iba dyan dati "rolling coffins."

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by yokknekk View Post
    sa panahon ngayon parang di na okey ang OTJ, tsaka mas mahal pa ata ang rehistro ng OTJ kesa sa oto with same engine.
    Para sa akin mas prefer na ang kotse

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Pwede bang kuhaan ng compre insurance ang OTJ?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If there's an option for an owner type jeep to ride and drive as and to have comparable safety/security features as a regular car nowadays,- I'd love to drive it in the Metro and 'pina' all of the angas motorcyles on the road....

Kaunting danggil,- pukpok lang ang katapat...

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

If there's an option for an owner type jeep to ride and drive as and to have comparable safety/security features as a regular car nowadays,- I'd love to drive it in the Metro and 'pina' all of the angas motorcyles on the road....

Kaunting danggil,- pukpok lang ang katapat...
    Very unsafe. Prone to turn turtle. No crumple zones in the event of a collision.
    There was a time in the now superceded North Diversion road that most mortalities and serious injuries were sustained
    by drivers and passengers of owner-type jeeps.
    Last edited by avidangler; February 28th, 2020 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Grammar

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Pwede bang kuhaan ng compre insurance ang OTJ?
    I still have my first 4-wheeled vehicle - an OTJ assembled way back 1989 in good condition e/w hand brakes and basic instrumentation panel; scheduled for GI roof top.

It used to ply at an ave. of 4X times a year from my place here in Nova. QC to my ancestral home in North Luzon - 2ndth town after Pagudpud, I.N. Last trip was Dec. 2013.

Full 4K engine overhaul afterwards - standard cylinder bore still.

Just for wet-marketing activity now and maybe some sentimental trip to North Luzon once in a while ��

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kala ko nga bawal na yan? gulat ako sa SLEX may inabutan ako punong puno tapos sobrang bagal pa..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    very practical. no paint scratches to worry at the parking lots, no need to catch up on model updates. just dont leave your important things in it when you alight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ok pa ba ang owner type jeep nowadays??