New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Considering the consistent increase in fuel prices in India, it has become imperative for car buyers to keep the fuel economy of a car as an important factor to look out for when buying a car Best mileage car in India. This has encouraged the car manufacturers also to build the cars of both fuel types with fuel saving engines.

Diesel cars do give a high mileage as compared to petrol cars, that’s true. But what if one wants to go for a petrol car depending on the usage? We have seen that there is not even a single petrol engine-driven car in the list of top 10 mileage cars in India.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by DomingoSpear View Post
    Considering the consistent increase in fuel prices in India, it has become imperative for car buyers to keep the fuel economy of a car as an important factor to look out for when buying a car Best mileage car in India. This has encouraged the car manufacturers also to build the cars of both fuel types with fuel saving engines.

Diesel cars do give a high mileage as compared to petrol cars, that’s true. But what if one wants to go for a petrol car depending on the usage? We have seen that there is not even a single petrol engine-driven car in the list of top 10 mileage cars in India.
    wrong forum login?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    wrong forum login?
    Baka taga cainta kakadating lang galing bakasyon.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Useful info for those prioritizing fuel efficiency since most of the vehicles on the list are also sold dito sa pinas...

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Its the wrong engine type tho

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    India is a special market for some car makers. They like diesels. Imagine a sub sub compact car with an oil burner engine option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    India is a special market for some car makers. They like diesels. Imagine a sub sub compact car with an oil burner engine option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hyundai sells their Grand I10 there with a 1.0L inline-3 crdi option.