New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hi I would like to know if there is anyone here in tsikot who owns a kit car? Is there a club already? I wish to be a member if there is one. If none how about forming a group of one. thanx

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    here is mine for a start!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

wow, nova sterling! saan mo nakuha yung body? magkano inabot? vw platform gamit mo?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Cimbria po yung name alam ko hawig sa nova sterling. Nova Sterling po kasi bubong tumataas. This car is a gift from my dad nabili before sa car show ang alam ko po. Yes VW chasis po

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    dude if ever mag papa ship ako ng kit car from the u.s. how much do you think will be the tax? will there be? i saw kasi sa youtube mga kitcars doon, ang cool kasi mabibili mo yung lamborgini gallardo for around 1.5 M php...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Looks nice and the door looks like DE LOREAN back in the Future.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I've been a kit car fan for over 10 years now. I'm also a member of the Kit Car Forum which I regularly visit. I almost built a Ferrari 355 way back in 2001 but purchase of the panels didn't work out. Daming complications on the shipment. I still dream of one day building a kit for myself

Kit cars have come a long way since then. Dati kahawig lang ok na. Now, the ones in the market are almost like the originals...complete with fake engine covers.

Below is a relatively new kit for the Ferrari 430 Spider that can be purchased in the UK. Donor is a late model MR2 Spyder. The regular guy on the street won't be able to tell the difference.

Fiberglass Panels:

Finished Car:

Here's the Build Diary: http://355madman.piczo.com/430build?cr=7&linkvar=000044

If you're interested, I can PM you the link to the Kit Car Forum. You will learn a lot from there...about the kit cars themselves and how to build them.

By the way, what is the yellow car in the background?

Cheers

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bynnos View Post
    I've been a kit car fan for over 10 years now. I'm also a member of the Kit Car Forum which I regularly visit. I almost built a Ferrari 355 way back in 2001 but purchase of the panels didn't work out. Daming complications on the shipment. I still dream of one day building a kit for myself

Kit cars have come a long way since then. Dati kahawig lang ok na. Now, the ones in the market are almost like the originals...complete with fake engine covers.

Below is a relatively new kit for the Ferrari 430 Spider that can be purchased in the UK. Donor is a late model MR2 Spyder. The regular guy on the street won't be able to tell the difference.

Fiberglass Panels:

Finished Car:

Here's the Build Diary: http://355madman.piczo.com/430build?cr=7&linkvar=000044

If you're interested, I can PM you the link to the Kit Car Forum. You will learn a lot from there...about the kit cars themselves and how to build them.

By the way, what is the yellow car in the background?

Cheers
    angganda ng ginawa niya!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    oo nga meron sa SuperReplicas LP640 donor is MR2, magkano kaya aabutin pag pinaship dito...ano kaya ang tax category non? 2nd hand na MR2 or Bnew na Lambo? any ideas guys?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    oo nga meron sa SuperReplicas LP640 donor is MR2, magkano kaya aabutin pag pinaship dito...ano kaya ang tax category non? 2nd hand na MR2 or Bnew na Lambo? any ideas guys?
    Bro,

Raket ang Super Replicas. There are based in Panama. Marami ng bad feedback about them. If you watch their videos on YouTube, puro portions lang of the car ipapakita...sometimes it's the real car pa.

I've seen them drive a Murci, a Reventon and an Enzo pero di ko alam kung gawa nga nila yon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Kit car club?