Why RV Sales Are Growing - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Why RV Sales Are Growing - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    in the philippines?
    only if we have an RV-friendly place to go...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My dad in the 90's had a Canter cab-chassis converted into a very basic motorhome using predominantly fiberglass. We used it in our trips in Caliraya and Baguio. I also used it to deliver lunch to my youngest brother in school... this was when I was between graduating from college and looking for a job.

RVs have very little use case in the PH. We don't have the facility for them (electricity, plumbing for fresh water and sewage disposal, etc.) And unlike the US or Canada, we only have a relatively small patch of land. But to top it all, we are also in an archipelago. That pretty much limits your movements a great deal.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    My dad in the 90's had a Canter cab-chassis converted into a very basic motorhome using predominantly fiberglass. We used it in our trips in Caliraya and Baguio. I also used it to deliver lunch to my youngest brother in school... this was when I was between graduating from college and looking for a job.

RVs have very little use case in the PH. We don't have the facility for them (electricity, plumbing for fresh water and sewage disposal, etc.) And unlike the US or Canada, we only have a relatively small patch of land. But to top it all, we are also in an archipelago. That pretty much limits your movements a great deal.
    We are also have a large family network, gregarious nature (lots of friends) and hospitable culture. If you've got a relative visiting, its almost unthinkable to let them stay in a hotel or in this case a motor home.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk