New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Not all casas are evil.

I was at Honda SPA yesterday for my 2.5 yr (50k) PMS. Unlike all the other casas, at SPA, you're allowed to walk near your car... even go underneath it while it's on the lift and actually talk to the mechanic(s) working at your car. Small requests are accommodated right away. Such as when a portion of my car's heat shield on the underside got bent when I ran over road kill several months ago. He took out a pair of pliers and a ball hammer and straightened it out. Like I said before, they're the best of both worlds... competence and personalized service balled into one.

One other thing I like about their setup is that since it's Honda, they have the proper tools and know-how to work at your vehicle. Walang kapa-kapa kung paano baklasin ang isang bagay, etc. For instance, they have Honda-supplied special tools to remove certain parts. They also rely heavily on torque wrenches to tighten critical bolts to factory spec... even tire nuts, no less. They also know exactly which parts to lubricate and what kind of lubrication is required. Any other talyers would've already resorted to using a box wrench with a hammer and a can of WD40 (practically NOT a lubricant) or worse, old crankcase oil.
    Last edited by oj88; August 8th, 2010 at 12:37 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    if you stay with you car sa casa at parati ka takot na may mangyari sa car mo, it will happen. secret law of attraction and syempre yun opportunity time mo na dapat nasa work ka

so better trust the casa, like what the above poster said, dadalhin mo sa talyer na walang checklist kung honda or toyota car mo. i'd rather pay ng mas mataas. anyway, hindi naman ganun kataas coz reasnable naman pricing nila

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    NO.

i know how to do repairs on cars kaya alam ko kung sino ang marunong at nag dudunong dunongan lang... and i find these people mostly sa CASA..

sa casa naman madalas na pinapagawa eh brake replacement at simple tune-up at check up lang.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i have a question where is honda spa?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hindi lang ako sa casa nagdududa, pati sa buong mindset nila of using only genuine/OEM parts that supposedly ensures optimum performance for the lifetime of the car. It's starting to smell like a heap of bull manure.

I've had two sets of OEM ball joints fail on me in less than two years, while my current set of aftermarket ball joints (555) has been going for four years without needing replacement.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I have some degree of trust. Lesser pag hindi ko nakikitang ginagawa nila ang sasakyan ko.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sa QC mindanao avenue po

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    it depends sa branch... gusto kong casa yung may viewing room or may malaking bintana yung customers lounge para tanaw mo ang auto mo. or better yet, allowed kang lumapit sa auto mo mismo like toyota marikina. sana lahat ng casa ganun ang set up. para pwede mo kausapin yung mekaniko kung ano mga kadalasang sakit ng auto mo.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    yes, at least until the warranty period, kasi marami pa namang talented mechanics dito sa pinas dyan magaling ang pinoy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Do you trust CASA?