New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I just bought recently OPEL VECTRA 1998 model and I just want to have it tune-up and change oild. Any idea what service center and how much should I pay. I think theres a problem in my engine. Pls send good suggestion

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    just go directly to opel's service center in quezon avenue

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rcasenas View Post
    I just bought recently OPEL VECTRA 1998 model and I just want to have it tune-up and change oild. Any idea what service center and how much should I pay. I think theres a problem in my engine. Pls send good suggestion
    kung change oil lang and tune-up, servitek can do that. i've seen vectras there which are repaired too, so it means they have some spare parts available.

try mo magpunta dito sa servitek sa may filmore, makati (likod ng cash and carry). the owner of that servitek franchise has a vectra too, so alam nya ang mga sakit nyan and alam nya ang mga parts nyan. look for JAP.

bakit ko nalaman to? yung business partner ko owns a Vectra and dito nya dinadala yung oto nya kung repairs/services.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    costly ba ang maintenance ng Opel Vectra?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out clubopelph.com for more info about your opel

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ernanirivera View Post
    costly ba ang maintenance ng Opel Vectra?
    coming from my friend.... yes, very expensive. that is why people from clubopel most of the times deviate from the parts.

an example too, when my friend's vectra needs to have his HT wires replaced, nakakuha kami sa banawe pa, 5k each. whereas, i think ht wires for japanese sedans costs around 1.5-2k each lang.

Opel Vectra maintenance