New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjames View Post
    If compressor 25K, vs 16K pajero then same as nissan? I thought I read somewhere(or was told) sa 40K ang opel compressor. I do think the opel wagon looks great for a SW.
    compressor is around 35K.
    air filter 1,000
    oil filter 200
    brake pads 1,800

you can check Thunder at quezon ave for the latest prices as they can change from time to time. hth.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MAXICON aircon for astra 18.5K. It's inside BF Pque. Check it out sa sulit.com.ph. Meron pang mas mura dun... will further investigate!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    thank you for sharing...i am contemplating on buying an opel astra this weekend and your feedback is much appreciated.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    We were one of the fools who bought it brandnew when it came out. Sold it in less than a year. We had a shitty experience with the car. Since then, we're scared of trying non japanese brands. But something notable happened during that short time. It got carnap. Then after a couple of days somebody called us and told us where our car is. It turns out that theres this security feature that will stop the engine after a couple of minutes if no key is inserted or it was started in a different way. At least thats what the casa said. well, good luck to future owners. I hope we dont share the same shitty experience we did. Who knows maybe it was just a lemon. I cant expound much on the headaches it gave as it was too long ago to remember. But something always just breaks down.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Meron po ba kayong service manual para sa opel astra 2002 1.6 g wagon? Pa email nalang po sakin

jacklacsonbautista*gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mo_lester69 View Post
    i own an opel astra wagon and it's probably the best car i've driven so far (being a previous owner of a civic, corolla and sentra). it has a very solid build just like most german cars and has a very firm suspension (you wont feel the potholes).

my only complain is acceleration is quite sluggish which is understandable since the chassis is quite heavy for a 1.6 engine (esp since my astra is a wagon).

dont mind people saying it will be a headache. any 2nd hand car will be a headache if the 1st owner did not properly maintain it so make sure you check the service records of the car. ok lang kahit di casa maintained coz the casa sucks and it's understandable if the previous owner brings it to another 'talyer' to do maintenance.

i had the same dilemma like you before since a lot of people were discouraging me to get an astra. but after almost a year, i have no regrets.

hi sir how is your astra wagon na po. Planning to buy one for my family at 120k negotiable and 100k km.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hi,

I have an Opel Astra 2002 Limited Edition and I would like to know where I can buy an alternator.

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by astra_opel View Post
    Hi,

I have an Opel Astra 2002 Limited Edition and I would like to know where I can buy an alternator.

Thanks!
    Contact Olympia Auto Supply Inc. along Araneta Av * (02) 716 5386 and look for Jonathan. Search lang sa Waze/Google Maps for location. Magmember ka rin sir sa Opel Club sa Facebook to get more advice. Another option for surplus parts is Elmark Giron * 09335550624 in Marilao, Bulacan.

Anong particular na problema sa alternator sir? Two months ago, we suspected that my Astra's alternator is malfunctioning since low voltage pumapasok sa battery, pero yung main cable wire lang pala from alternator to battery ang problema. Pinalitan lang namin yung wire sir.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Advice on Opel Astra