New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thank you so much for the all the prayers, support, and concerns - I am really really thankful.

I also like to thank PEACE.AE, Odjong, Michael in Riyadh... and many many more...

CMA (Center for Migrant Workers Advocacy), Lito Alejo of Riyadh... a fellow victim of injustice also helped me during my last days there... Joseph.... and many more.

Freedom has never been so sweeter...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Welcome back, ehnriko! Good thing you got out safely.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    The only suggestion I can make is to go to the Office of the Vice President.

Noli has helped alot of OFW's na niloko ng mga employer sa Middle East. Or you can go to DFA and relay to them what happened. But I think best bet yung kay VP Noli.

Will pray for their immediate release and repatriation here.

:rant: nakakagigil fucha
    Kalokohan yan si kabayan, papogi lang yan...

anyhow tapos na kalbaryo ni ehnriko, (napanood ko ito dati sa TFC, 6(?) sila designer)....

sa mga mag-aabroad papuntang Saudi o saan man panig ng Middle east, pacheck nyo ang Visa nyo kung ito ba ay talagang working permit or what....usually ay arabic yan,kaya di talaga natin maiintindihan, gasino na lang ang pumunta sa embassy nila at ipabasa ito para maintindihan...

ang nangyari ay visit visa lang ang ibinigay sa kanila at di working permit...kaya nagkaletse letse sila doon sa Riyadh.

Magsilbing aral sana ito sa mga kababayan nating gustong magtrabaho sa Saudi o sa iba pang parte ng Middle east...

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
[RESOLVED] Ofw Tsikoteer (and Others) In Riyadh Desperately Need Our Help