New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    www.toprpm.com ... site that was dedicated for UAE car racing fanatics...exculisively for LOCALS only!!! If you can see the posted cars from that site (including their videos!) and comparing to my car... my car was only a peice of junk comparing to them... There was even a car with plate number from UAQ (Umm Al Quwain),,, where the place I was caught of having body kit! and paid 400 DHS ($115.00) for violation of /i dont know what! Violation of having a good car or what? The people here in UAE doesnt recognized any expats..they knew only locals, if you're local and having a good car, it doesnt matter to them.. but if they saw a good car with expat driving, they will stop the car and will ask for the registration (registration card will determine if the owner is local or not!) IF YOU OWN THE CAR..ALAS!!! You're not permitted to drive that car and face a heavy penalty!!! Galing no!

Dyan sa inyo, ganon din ba?

Nagtatanong lang po....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    which skyline is yours? love em all! :cool:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    badtrip yung discrimination na yan ah

gaganda pa naman ng mga skyline.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    lancer lang ang car ko comparing to them...gaganda no...alang binesa tsikot ko, he he he...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yeah right. that's one lousy rider. or staged. no way a Supra can beat that 2wheel beast

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    well, if that was a heavily modded supra, it can beat that bike...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hmm, my uncle was stopped by a cop sa UAE for having an extra set of fog lamps... it turned out that the cop is married to a pinay and now they're friends... hehehe

kaya wala ng huli ngayon

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, easy ka lang, sa pinas din naman ganyan eh.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    that candy green skyline looks like ass hehe

Racial Discrimination in UAE!!!