New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by srbogoy View Post
    spearhead welcome bro,,,

reniram tnx,,post mo rin GV mo d2, ayos at balik ako dyan sma uli tayo.hehe
    repapips, ok yung inumpisahan mo parang chatting na din ng wheels ng marinobat hindi na lang mga barko hehehehe, joke lang sa cruiseline naman ako kaya kahit pano wet dock palagi

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Welcome sa mga bagong member ng thread. tagal kong nawala d2 at now ko lang nakita na buhay pa pla tong thread.

Anyway, sana nga madagdagan pa tayo d2. Eto onboard na nman tayo at hopefully next month bakasyon uli.

LEINATHAN: Gud luck dre sa exam, sana makapasa ka at marami talagang requirement sa master ngayon esp tankers.

SRBOGOY: Musta bakasyon, enjoy lang at mapapalaban ka d2 pagsampa mo, hehehe. Actually, padating kmi ng rotterdam ngayon at may major repair uli sa main engine. So, pagdating mo d2 atleast medyo ayahay na at halos nabalik na sa normal condition n2 mula ng kunin ng utkilen sa vestland.

Oh pano guys, balitaan na lang and lets keep this moving, till next time....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi Guys! I'm a graduate of BS Marine Transportation but never got the chance to use this course as my chosen profession. Ever since I was a kid, I always dream of sailing different seas around the globe and get to go to places I only see on television but unfortunately, due to many factors I have to consider, I decided not to pursue my dream. SIGH! I now work in the call center industry holding an administrative position hehehe! (Layo ano?!) Guys, consider yourselves lucky to be in the Maritime industry. Not only do you help achieve a better future for your family and loved one's, you're also a big contributor shaping our country's economy. Mabuhay kayong lahat!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Welcome Babnoy! Abt sa post mo, i think you should also be thankful having landed a stable job dyan sa atin, kasi while you can say that we're lucky to be working on our profession, you can also say na may mga disadvantages din naman ang trabaho dito.

Practical wise, marami talaga agree na hindi na bale malayo sila sa pamilya basta maibigay lang yung konting kaginhawaan ng buhay. Pero kung meron lang rin naman pagkakataon na makakuha ka ng decent job dyan sa atin, palagay ko mas marami pa rin ang pipili na mag-stay na lang dyan sa atin gaya ng case mo, so to say.

For one thing kasi esp kung may pamilya ka, ang laki ng time na naisa-sakripisyo sa relationship ng mag-asawa in terms of their time together. Mabuti na nga lang ngayon at medyo nakakatulong na kahit paano ng malaki ang development ng technology at may constant connection na karamihan ng mga ofw natin sa mga pamilya nila, atleast nababawasan yung boredom.

Sa part naman ng government, atleast maisip mo lang na nakakatulong mga ofw sa economy, masaya na tayo dun, ang nakakainis lang wla namang ginagawa gobyerno na masasabi mong tulong para sa mga marino, esp in terms of training na instead na i-minimize at ayon lang sa requirement ang ibigay sa mga marino, eh hindi, bagkus kung anu-anong pinapausong training na ipapakuha sa mga pilipinong marino tapos gagawing mandatory kahit na wala sa international standards. Haay, kelan pa kaya matututo mga taong nasa posisyon sa gobyerno na ang nasa isip eh kumita lang di bale ng marami maapektuhan.

Anyway, gud luck sa job mo at lalo pa sanang lumago mga call center dyan sa atin at maraming pinoy ang natutulungan nyan.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sir reniram napakaganda ng thread na ito especially na maraming manlalayag ang gusto rin makapagtsikahan sa kapwa nila marinero ...champion

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Babnoy View Post
    Hi Guys! I'm a graduate of BS Marine Transportation but never got the chance to use this course as my chosen profession. Ever since I was a kid, I always dream of sailing different seas around the globe and get to go to places I only see on television but unfortunately, due to many factors I have to consider, I decided not to pursue my dream. SIGH! I now work in the call center industry holding an administrative position hehehe! (Layo ano?!) Guys, consider yourselves lucky to be in the Maritime industry. Not only do you help achieve a better future for your family and loved one's, you're also a big contributor shaping our country's economy. Mabuhay kayong lahat!
    You're not alone Babnoy. I'm a BSMT graduate too but working in a manufacturing firm as a manager. Mas masarap ang buhay dito sa lupa. Maganda lang ang kita ($$$$$$) sa dagat.

Minsan, nakita ko ang isang classmate who is now a policeman. Hindi rin sya nakasakay.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3083[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ako naman baliktad, I never thought my degree would get me working offshore... life talaga. hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    For the info of all Marinong Tsikoteers:

[SIZE="4"]Congrats to the passers[/SIZE]

http://www.mb.com.ph/MAIN2007071597820.html

[SIZE="3"]1,664 pass written phase of marine deck officers exam
    [/SIZE]

The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced yesterday that 1,664 out of 3,224 examinees passed the written phase of the Marine Deck Officers Licensure Examination for the various ranks given by the Board for Marine Deck Officers in Manila on July 7 and 8, 2007. A total of 388 examinees are exempted from taking the practical examinations as they opted to submit a Certificate of Training and Certificate of Assessment in the Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork (SSBT).

On the Board for Marine Deck Officers are Capt. Constantino L. Arcellana Jr., Chairman; Capt. Jaime D. Aquino, Capt. Benjamin M. Katipunan Jr., Capt. Mike L. Castro and Capt. Ireneo U. Delos Santos, Members.

The results were released after five working days from the last day of examinations.

Registration for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Cards for those who are exempted in the practical assessment will start on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 until Aug. 7, 2007.

Successful examinees who passed and opted to submit a Certificate of Training and Certificate of Assessment in the Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork (SSBT) will take their oath before the Board on Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2007 at 1 p.m. at the Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.

Registration for membership with the Masters and Mates Association of the Philippines, Inc. (MMAP) will start on Tuesday, July 17.

The successful examinees who are required to take the Practical Assessment Phase are advised to apply at PRC, Marine Deck Officers Division (MDOD) on July 17 to July 19. The Practical Assessment will be conducted on Saturday, Aug. 4.

Those who will undergo the practical assessment shall present to the assessment center their Notices of Admission used in the written examination for proper identification and pay the corresponding practical assessment fee at least two days before their scheduled date of examination. The program of activities for the practical assessment shall be issued to the examinees when they verify their respective schedules and room assignments.

The list of those who passed the written phase of marine deck officers licensure exam follows.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3089[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Leinathan: Hopefully kasali ka d2 sa mga board passers. Anyway, congrats if you're one of them, if not kuha uli sa susunod and better luck next time. Minsan tyempuhan lang talaga.

Katulad ni sir 'renmin': mukhang kilala ko handle na to at pati yung avatar. yan ba kulay ng bago mong sportivo. Champion talaga.

Regards to all.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kumusta mga bro.

Sali naman ako d2 at wlang magawa while waiting the time. I'm on vacation now with my family. Taga hatid sundo lang ng mga kids sa skol.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Marinong Tsikoteers