New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ruff View Post
    Could anybody say what the manning agency of Qatar Gas is here in the Philippines... Google just could not help me with this.

Thanks in advance for any reply!..And "hi!" to all mandaragats!
    i guess you are referring to the Nakilat Fleet...
    Shell Manning in the Philippines is under UPL... PIC: Capt. Larry Cortez...
    some of the new ships have been passed on to PTC... PIC: Mr. Ian Marinduque

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi to everybody, especially the "SEA DOGS"

Im RTS, reaching out.....
    Spent my sea years(30 years almost ) with Esso Int'l. from Deck Cadet up to Master , now I'm retired since 2005.
    Now I'am free of stress & demanding job, I spent my time as a consultant & tinkering with my Strada & monty. Sad to say, i had to let go my FM PJRO two months ago,

Take care & God Bless
    RTS

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by reniram View Post
    Bmate, class '95 here. "Esdee". Presently onb at kasama ko si Conrad Bocalid - Chief eng d2. Lipat ka d2 kung gs2 mo ng 4on/off contract. stby pay + rejoining nga lang makukuhan sa bakasyon. Pero ok nman at malaki rin naman bigay kapag onb ka. 1AE d2 nasa $6t +. Better yet if lic cheng ka + 300 lic bonus at madali promotion.

Let me know if interested ka, so we can call you. Chemical tanker at north sea & europe trade lang mga barko d2. Rgds.
    ygpm jing... nuventa y singko rin pala kayo ni 1AE... si conrad wala ba account dito sa tsikot? nakaka chat ko sya dati nung kasama ko kuya nya dun sa australia...

brgds,
    nm-5291

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi to everybody, especially the "SEA DOGS"

Im RTS, reaching out.....
    Spent my sea years(30 years almost ) with Esso Int'l. from Deck Cadet up to Master , now I'm retired since 2005.
    Now I'am free of stress & demanding job, I spent my time as a consultant & tinkering with my Strada & monty. Sad to say, i had to let go my FM PJRO two months ago,

Take care & God Bless
    RTS
    welcome aboard sir!
    we hope to have you as our resident adviser here in tsikot with regards to seafaring concerns... pwede rin sir pati yung experience nyo sa bonitas senyoritas hehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Bob View Post
    i guess you are referring to the Nakilat Fleet...
    Shell Manning in the Philippines is under UPL... PIC: Capt. Larry Cortez...
    some of the new ships have been passed on to PTC... PIC: Mr. Ian Marinduque
    Yup, I am indeed talking about the Nakilat fleet. Thanks for the info, Cap!

Anyhow, my curiosity is now shifted to how you were able to get yourself (from running vessels) into the offshore field (FPSO). Is it enough to for one to even just have an oil tanker experience? How about the BOSIET and HUET trainings, did you shoulder the fee yourself? How about providing us some pointers about this. We'd love to hear some, Cap..please. Thanks!

I hope you could enlighten our curious minds again.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Yup, I am indeed talking about the Nakilat fleet. Thanks for the info, Cap!

Anyhow, my curiosity is now shifted to how you were able to get yourself (from running vessels) into the offshore field (FPSO). Is it enough to for one to even just have an oil tanker experience? How about the BOSIET and HUET trainings, did you shoulder the fee yourself? How about providing us some pointers about this. We'd love to hear some, Cap..please. Thanks!

I hope you could enlighten our curious minds again.
    hello ruff...
    i got into the FPSO thru info from friends, the idea of 28 days on-off caught my attention really... besides being tired of the never-ending vetting & port state control inspections.
    if you're a deckie, dangerous cargo endorsement & COW experience should suffice. for an engineer, steam turbine experience is required.
    trainings are normally shouldered by the company and you can join initially w/o BOSIET because you could be given a waiver being a first timer.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hello ruff...
    i got into the FPSO thru info from friends, the idea of 28 days on-off caught my attention really... besides being tired of the never-ending vetting & port state control inspections.
    if you're a deckie, dangerous cargo endorsement & COW experience should suffice. for an engineer, steam turbine experience is required.
    trainings are normally shouldered by the company and you can join initially w/o BOSIET because you could be given a waiver being a first timer.
    Very enlightening!

Nothing beats a vacation and salary scheme as those which are enjoyed by offshore personnel. Sad to say, this rare opportunity is not for everybody. Even the Norwegians and other seafarers from other European countries attest to this - lots aspire but only few are given the chance to get a slot. Lucky for you you were able to get one, Cap... And we are happy for you for that.

More power!..Thanks again for the reply.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Very enlightening!

Nothing beats a vacation and salary scheme as those which are enjoyed by offshore personnel. Sad to say, this rare opportunity is not for everybody. Even the Norwegians and other seafarers from other European countries attest to this - lots aspire but only few are given the chance to get a slot. Lucky for you you were able to get one, Cap... And we are happy for you for that.

More power!..Thanks again for the reply.
    no prob ruff... glad to be of help
    balitaan ko kayo dito pag nagkabakante or may naghahanap dito sa mga kapitbahay, tsambahan lang kasi dahil bihira ang umaalis kadalasan ay yung lumilipat lang ng location or if may nag retire.... diba bawal magpost dito ng job hiring?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    no prob ruff... glad to be of help
    balitaan ko kayo dito pag nagkabakante or may naghahanap dito sa mga kapitbahay, tsambahan lang kasi dahil bihira ang umaalis kadalasan ay yung lumilipat lang ng location or if may nag retire.... diba bawal magpost dito ng job hiring?
    Reniram, the thread starter should know better; nevertheless, I think any noble act by anyone in the site should be welcomed by the site admin. And posting job offers is just one way of helping others in a well-dignified manner.

That’s just my two cents though...the site admin could answer this with more certainty. For now that no one says anything about opposing it (yet), we could say that it is without a doubt OK to post...until anyone from the site (controlling it) says otherwise.

Saan ba maganda ngayon, kap?

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Reniram, the thread starter should know better;

Saan ba maganda ngayon, kap?
    balitaan kita sir pag may nahagip akong vacancy... last month merong naghahanap ng C/E nakapasok naman yung nirefer ko... tsambahan lang kasi lalo na pag urgent kahit kulang papeles kinukuha nila.

Marinong Tsikoteers