New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i once had a vanette. got it brand new. sold it after 6 months. the problem was the constant overheating and small battery that you could not upgrade to a bigger one due to the space and location. the next nissan i had was a patrol and it served me well for 7 years before i sold it

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The YD25DDTi engines nowadays use Timing Chain (as per spec sheet) instead of the Timing Gear, does that make it inherently weaker? Pinapalitan pa ba ang Timing Chain like what you do with a timing belt?

Hay, bakit kasi ayaw i-assemble ng Nissan sa Thailand ang R51 para naman makabili mga Pinoy.
    Last edited by Horsepower; December 23rd, 2009 at 12:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Because they are made into taxi or car services thus hurting the brand.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Agree ako talaga na matibay ang nissan, I have my nissan super saloon Series3 got it 112k mileage, nagamit ko pa ng 7months from time na nabili saka ko pinalitan ng front shocks, after that puro change oil and basic maintence na lang, my wife sa umpisa ayaw nya ng car pero ngayun ayaw na nya ng ibang car at ipabenta, ngayun nasa 145k na mileage ko in 2yrs span na gamit ko but still no major problem! great car of great engineering! saludo ako sa nissan!!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Why are used Nissans very cheap? [MERGED]