New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I just want to know what is needed to make the white corner lamp light up once the park light is on?
    This corner lamp is a signal light but will only light up once the headlight is on. I want to change it from a signal light to make it a steady light.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    I just want to know what is needed to make the white corner lamp light up once the park light is on?
    This corner lamp is a signal light but will only light up once the headlight is on. I want to change it from a signal light to make it a steady light.

Thanks.
    what car are you talking about? this might be a cornering lamp- on and steady when you turn signal right or left and only when the tail light and/or the headlight is on. it can be customized to suit your needs. the cornering light illuminates the curb for visibility at night.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    1st: another option would be buy ka na lang ng daytime led lights, iposition mo sha sa ilalim ng car mo at ung tutok ng ilaw ay dun sa gusto mo mailawan. Mas simple kasi ung magdagdag ka ng ilaw kesa i modify mo ung wiring ng tail lights mo. Pwede mo ito i-tap sa headlights mo or separate switch kung ano ang mas convenient sayo.

2nd: pero if you want to modify your existing lights, buy ka ng diode i-tap mo sa wire ng tail light mo, then from diode patakbo ka ng wire to fusebox (ng headlight) lagyan mo lang din ng spare na fuse na mas mababa sa fuse ng headlight. Kung nalilito ka sinulat ko, better go with the 1st option.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sir for the urvan escapade. Yung front corner lamp niya gusto ko gawin nakailaw na kapag naka park light.Hindi siya yung daytime running light. Gusto ko lang naka ilaw siya kapag naka park light na..Parang double contact signal pero hindi na siya magbibilink naka ilaw lang.Kapag naka off na yung headlight naka off na din siya.
    Last edited by gearspeed; January 29th, 2013 at 05:19 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You just wire it up with the park lamp i think. Jemson tried it on our urvan but we wanted to preserve it as a cornering lamp so we didnt push through.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hindi na kailangan palitan yung socket?
    Gusto ko lang kasi nakailaw siya kasabay ng park light.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same socket, just attach the trigger wire to the parklamp instead of relying on the headlamp and signal lamp for a trigger. Or thats how the electrician explained it. Hehe

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I see.I might add this set up while having the vehicle tinted.