New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Are there some R35's on Manila streets already? Saw a few in a Nissan dealership in Japan and maganda talga sya especially in white! I think price was about 7-8 million yen which is about 3 to 3.5M pesos which isn't so bad at all. But I wouldn't be surprised if it goes beyond 5M here hehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Are there some R35's on Manila streets already? Saw a few in a Nissan dealership in Japan and maganda talga sya especially in white! I think price was about 7-8 million yen which is about 3 to 3.5M pesos which isn't so bad at all. But I wouldn't be surprised if it goes beyond 5M here hehe
    The Vibrant RED pls!!!! Gorgeously muscular!
    And to bro ryan I agree, I think it would be around 4.5 to 6 M here coz remember our local pricing here is diff. we cannot directly convert our peso to yen or dollars. As for instance, the price of Z here is 3M+ already and Evo is 2M+... and in Japan and the U.S when you directly convert it it's really cheaper!
    "All I want for X'mas is a red GT-R, a red GT-R, a red GT-R..."

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    one ivory pearl R35 please hehehe parang umo order lang ng bento hehehe

* N-nigma
    mejo OT: where in nissan dealership in japan did you see the R35? i'll be goin' there to tokyo-ken and ibaraki-ken next month...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    one ivory pearl R35 please hehehe parang umo order lang ng bento hehehe

* N-nigma
    mejo OT: where's the nissan dealership in japan did you see the R35? i'll be goin' there to tokyo-ken and ibaraki-ken next month e...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin2 View Post
    Wala bang better view ng red and titanium gray sir? Gosh! this is my new dream car. :slurp: slurp....
    As you wish...

Titanium Gray

Vibrant Red

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd like mine in Titanium Grey, please... thanks!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    1 Vibrant Red, 1 Obsidian Black (like that cursed name by the way), and side dish A on that please.

Haay.. Japanese automobile performance is never the same ever since Godzilla stepped its might on the track in the late 1960s. Even more now when the R35 is beating almost every supercar it's matched up to.. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Whats Your GTR R35 Shade Pick?