New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think the grand bossing of Nissan in Japan should ax the one who's in charge here in Pilipinas...Nissan as mentioned in posts above is doin good in other countries but here its the opposite. IMO i think its how they market or how they position Nissan is the problem...

Napansin ko sa Nissan ambantot ng mga ads nila tsaka pinapangalanan nila ng walang kwenta yung mga sasakyan, parang bumabaduy tuloy e..Like Nissan Patrol(Solid na to e) kung "ano ano" edition, meron pa X trail tokyo edition

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i think it's a business move ng NMPI and other Nissan dealers to keep things as they are during these hard economic times. With nothing new being done, they are still selling units now and based on my observation here in manila alone, marami pa ring nissan na bago sa lansangan given that Toyota/Mitsu and Honda have launched new units already, which costs alot and will take time to ROI for RnD and manufacturing costs.

Cguro when they're waiting to weather the storm and then fight another day.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Actually Nissan isn't the only manufacturer that is holding back on releasing models in the Philippines (or even the SEA region). Other car companies are also guilty of this - having more trim levels, powerplant options, and more cars in many other regions, namely north america and europe.

Although nissan here seems to have the knack of being the best in doing it. Imagine the market share they could've taken if they released the Navara and Grand Livina a year, or even 6 months earlier.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And where is the new XTrail and new Sentra???

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    i doubt if there is any new Xtrail in the pipeline.. based on the xtrails on the market, almost same lang sa exterior.. only the powerplants change and the sporty kits. Ung sentra, malabong may new model... the Latio and the Sylphy ang more likely na dalhin dito... if ever...

cguro mga 2015 meron ng bago sa NMPI... hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Actually Nissan isn't the only manufacturer that is holding back on releasing models in the Philippines (or even the SEA region).
    That reminds me, here are some of the (not so)new models currently available in some other SEA countries that we still don't have...
    Nissan Thailand: Tiida/Latio
    Nissan Indonesia: Tiida/Latio & all-new X-Trail
    Nissan Malaysia Tiida/Latio & Sylphy
    Nissan Brunei: Tiida/Latio, Sylphy, all-new X-Trail, all-new Murano

There was this on and off rumor for the past 3 years that we would get the Tiida/Latio and Sylphy.
    Whatever happened to that? These models aren't considered new anymore.
    Last edited by AG4; May 27th, 2009 at 09:47 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    wala. hihihi.

they don't even have laurels to sit on yet.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sa sentra kelngan talaga ng new looks kasi for me mas gusto ko parin ang mga looks ng b14 or b13 na me bodykits as compared to the new sentra na pag nilagyan mo ng bodykits hindi siya sporty look di tulad ng b13 na talagang pag me kit tapos sr20de makina magara talaga na pangarera na ramdam mu pwede sumabay sa mga civic hehe, dapat labas nila dito ung mga b15 (tama ba?) at oo yung teana dapat altima nalang kasi hindi bumebenta tapos kamukhang kamukha pa niya yung sentra na hindi nasa update ung porma

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ilang taon na ba este kailan ba narelease dito satin yung sentra na prev. gen. lancer looking? pati yung xtrail kelan pa ba yun?
    pansin ko nga mukang may topak yata dealers dito satin, halos mga binebenta mga pinaglumaan na sa japan. katulad nung year 07 yata or 08 nung nilabas nila serena nila. new technology na ba yun kung halos naidagdag lang was rear camera? eh year 2000 or earlier pa yata yun nalabas sa japan eh. nakita ko na kasi yung serena na yun sa shonen mag na binabasa ko dati which was year2000 nga yata or 1999 tapos meron din akong nabasa dito teana galing din japan? i can't seem to even appreciate the technology they were referring din kasi halos rear cameras lang naaalala ko
    pero yeah buti at least may Z tayo dito pero sana maglabas din sila ng rouge man lang

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ilang taon na ba este kailan ba narelease dito satin yung sentra na prev. gen. lancer looking? pati yung xtrail kelan pa ba yun?
    pansin ko nga mukang may topak yata dealers dito satin, halos mga binebenta mga pinaglumaan na sa japan. katulad nung year 07 yata or 08 nung nilabas nila serena nila. new technology na ba yun kung halos naidagdag lang was rear camera? eh year 2000 or earlier pa yata yun nalabas sa japan eh. nakita ko na kasi yung serena na yun sa shonen mag na binabasa ko dati which was year2000 nga yata or 1999 tapos meron din akong nabasa dito teana galing din japan? i can't seem to even appreciate the technology they were referring din kasi halos rear cameras lang naaalala ko
    pero yeah buti at least may Z tayo dito pero sana maglabas din sila ng rouge man lang

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What's up with Nissan Ph anyway?