New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    http://www.motortrader.com.my/NUS/ar...882/page_m.asp

I think this will explain why Nissan Phils is a bit too late in introducing new model. As I posted earlier, Renault and Nissan focused FIRST in profitable market like US and Europe to immediately stabilize their financial standing before going to smaller markets like the asean / asian.

SHARING IS CARING.....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I also think that slowly it will pick up it's reputation here, lalo na as chelsea said pinoy's are getting smarter na, and we are know the real score of a specific vehicle worldwide.
    Quote Originally Posted by welscua View Post
    http://www.motortrader.com.my/NUS/ar...882/page_m.asp

I think this will explain why Nissan Phils is a bit too late in introducing new model. As I posted earlier, Renault and Nissan focused FIRST in profitable market like US and Europe to immediately stabilize their financial standing before going to smaller markets like the asean / asian.

SHARING IS CARING.....
    I agree bro, i think that's a very good move by Nissan to strike the enemy at the heart at this situation being the giant markets in the west. I think the same strategy was followed by mazda w/c also tied up w/ ford, now they are the no. 4 or 5 Japanese automaker globally.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    this thread was a year ago, but Guys look at how the old sentra is selling now!!! i see more sentra than mitsus on the road these days.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    this thread was a year ago, but Guys look at how the old sentra is selling now!!! i see more sentra than mitsus on the road these days.
    Nagsawa sa dami na ng Vios at namamahalan sa City.

Not to mention Sentras are relatively cheaper than the competition.

Kung di ka maselan sa brand, they are actually good no-frills cars to have.

Its just that, newer Sentras have been introduced in other markets. We are left behind.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Nagsawa sa dami na ng Vios at namamahalan sa City.

Not to mention Sentras are relatively cheaper than the competition.

Kung di ka maselan sa brand, they are actually good no-frills cars to have.

Its just that, newer Sentras have been introduced in other markets. We are left behind.
    perhaps they could just do what mitsu did. retain the current sentra, then introduce the new one under the name "Sentra EX" or just resurrect the sentra exalta name.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mp23 View Post
    perhaps they could just do what mitsu did. retain the current sentra, then introduce the new one under the name "Sentra EX" or just resurrect the sentra exalta name.

In any case Nissan Philippines should look at the Sentras, it really needs a facelift. I love the brand and I'd take it over M's and H's anyday but they are getting old looking

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Only in the Philippines.

In the US, among Jap cars, I saw more Nissan cars than Hondas. Obviously, Toyota/Lexus were the leaders followed closely by Nissan/Infinity. Not sure about LA were Asians mostly live.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Thursday I've went sa Nissan Mantrade, yung old site (dalawa na kasi ang service center doon)

But i've went sa old site because may nag suggest sa akin doon and tao na hahanapin.

Positive points.
    Nissan Mantrade (old service center) much better and service nila, customer relationship at pag entertain nila sa client kesa sa new service center ng Nissan which one building apart lang silang dalawa.

Negative points
    Availability ng mga spare parts which is walang stocks doon so they need to order pa sa planta nila sa Laguna or worst case is sa Japan pa mag order.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I agree that Phil market is far behind with other Nissan markets. In Dubai only, you can see so much Nissan vehicles compared with Honda and Mits and other Korean cars. Everywhere you go you will see the Tiida, Armada, X-trail, Patrol, safari, qashai (?) etc.. However, when I visited Nissan gallery few weeks back I was able to check a displayed Nissan serena (from thailand). It could be a good competitor for Hyundai starex.

SHARING IS CARING.....

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ilabas nila ang navara-based pathfinder dito para lalong magkalabuan na yung 1.3-1.7 million SUV wars!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What's up with Nissan Ph anyway?