New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    We were a Nissan fanatic family but with their current offerings we've been forced to look elsewhere.
    Ditto. We had a lot of Nissans in the garage; from the Sentra B13 (2 units), Vanette, Patrol MK and GU, Sentra B14 "S4" and B14 151, A32 Cefiro, D22 Frontier, and N16 Exalta. After the N16 in 2001, we started looking elsewhere.

Mukhang di na bumalik si TS.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    We were a Nissan fanatic family but with their current offerings we've been forced to look elsewhere. Apart from the anemic lineup there's also overpriced service and parts, lethargic customer service and lack of product knowledge added to the list of disappointments. Not saying everyone working at dealerships are like this but most of the junior staff seem to be far from the best.
    Buti nga may Navara ka pa eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    We were a Nissan fanatic family but with their current offerings we've been forced to look elsewhere.
    Same, had there been a Micra here. I'd take that over my Mirage.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Are you affiliated with any of the two Nissan distributors? Or their PR or Ad agency?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Thank you everyone for your comments. Can anyone comment about Nissan car financing in the Philippines in particular?

As for the after sales, what are the worst points and best points about Nissan in the Philippines, if any?
    Last edited by masa; October 16th, 2013 at 12:40 AM. Reason: additional question

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTyan View Post
    Are you affiliated with any of the two Nissan distributors? Or their PR or Ad agency?
    To answer your question, no.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Baka affiliated sa unified/ new nissan management na mag take over hehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Ditto. We had a lot of Nissans in the garage; from the Sentra B13 (2 units), Vanette, Patrol MK and GU, Sentra B14 "S4" and B14 151, A32 Cefiro, D22 Frontier, and N16 Exalta. After the N16 in 2001, we started looking elsewhere.

Mukhang di na bumalik si TS.
    I still remember the interiors of the Exalta and Cefiro, ganda talaga. We had 2 D22's, they were bulletproof, tagtag nga lang.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Buti nga may Navara ka pa eh.
    Hehe. Isa pa yun. 4x2 pinapangit pa compared to 4x4. Sana same engine tune/suspension/fenders as the 4x4 like in the US, Europe. Medyo nagkaka edad na rin itong Navara, 5 years na rin. Although di ko siguro mabebenta kahit gusto ko, masyadong gamit sa business.

Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Same, had there been a Micra here. I'd take that over my Mirage.
    Cute ng Micra, looks more Euro than Japanese.

Just curious, would you guys go grey market if those models were offered? Kung ok naman ang after sales support and prices are just a step above segment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What are your comments about how the Nissan brand is being managed in the Philippines