Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    17 is really over kill, got mine 3 years ago and did'nt fit well

15 will do

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    For me medyo overkill na 17s for LEC. Then your engine is old tech and small displacement pa.

Save some cash for other mods, just slap some 15 or 16" wheels nalang. Cheaper, less tagtag, better for everyday driving and looks just right on the car.
    Haha low tech ba engine nya? 1.3 L lang ba, Nice one. It's not naman about the old engine or displacement thingy... GA16s, B16s, and SR20s are in the same era and they are not considered old tech IMO. it's about the wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    17 is really over kill, got mine 3 years ago and did'nt fit well

15 will do
    Not really of an overkill (see pix below), I've seen this B13 ECCS V.I.P showcar before in Q.C and it has 18s on it. 17s will fit well just don't put tires like 225s ofcourse.

But dude Bisrav overall you have to put in mind that if you put 17s on it, the ride will change and it will not be as nimble as before w/ smaller wheels bec. the car is not that powerful. Since you are only concerned w/ looking good only then go ahead w/ 17s! I can feel this is the size you want eh. Subzero will look good on it, saw one before. As for the JDM GT-S kits madami used sa banawe from Japan (2 lamps- GTS gen.1, 4 lamps- GT-S gen.2 see pic below), don't buy fibergalss copies buy the orig ones kahit used.

Here's some pics of SE-R B13 Sentra w/ 17s... well they literally need the 17s bec. of high power range. hehe

MMMMM... huge HKS turbo.. Big Brembo Brakes and TE37s. Yummy!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    tnx bro.....I'm done with GTS-JDM kit...just bought last weekend and just had my 17" subzero a while ago.....I just need to buy lug nuts to put it on....1.5 sparco lugnuts does'nt fit i think I nid to buy 1.25(em my right?).....By the way, my engine is 1.6 naman =).....few more accesories reapinting is next...

tnx for the comment guys more power!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisrav View Post
    tnx bro.....I'm done with GTS-JDM kit...just bought last weekend and just had my 17" subzero a while ago.....I just need to buy lug nuts to put it on....1.5 sparco lugnuts does'nt fit i think I nid to buy 1.25(em my right?).....By the way, my engine is 1.6 naman =).....few more accesories reapinting is next...

tnx for the comment guys more power!
    Teka you said yours is a LEC.. LEC has a 1.3 L stock engine. Kung 1.6 ka, then GA16DE engine nyan, ECCS ka.. Super Saloon right? Uy quick and torquey engine yan! That so called "lowtech" engine by dude GlntVR can be tuned. Lugnuts? E pang Nissan dapat, Nissan and Subaru are the compatible ones, 1.25. Haha! May sparco lugnuts na para din dyan. Is that orig or imitation sparco? Imitation ones can easily be deformed, panget.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
what mags will fit and look good for NISSAN LEC?