New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    mga bros,I need your input,yung kasama ko kasi sa trabaho,nakabili ng nissan urvan,kaso tinanggal daw yung thermostat,kasi faulty na...kaso ang consequences ng walang thermostat ay mag fluctuate yung temp gauge,depend on driving condition or climate...ngayon plano nyang bilhan at pakabitan ng bagong thermostat,saan ba makakabili nito mga bros...and meron ba nito sa banawe??we want to know the price range sana...thanks in advance mga bros...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i haven't attempted to buy an urvan thermostat yet. but from my experience buying thermostats of other models, i don't think you should have any trouble sourcing one. and it ain't that expensive, either. you'll probably score one on your first attempt.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    thank for the input bro dr.D....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    inquire ka muna piyeza 8712206, part star 5110447, 831-9383, regy banawe 7120115

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Banawe:
    Youngbros
    Yen Commercial
    Sentra

Pasay - Taft:
    Advance Auto Supply

Call up the shops; call up also the Nissan CASA so you can compare the prices. Sometimes its not much different.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    thanks mga bros...ngapala,may connection ba yung airconditioning system sa sa cooling system ng engine?may nag PM kasi sa akin...and medyo na confused ako...baka kako na misslead sya sa query ko...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by acergy09 View Post
    thanks mga bros...ngapala,may connection ba yung airconditioning system sa sa cooling system ng engine?may nag PM kasi sa akin...and medyo na confused ako...baka kako na misslead sya sa query ko...
    aside from the fact that either of them can lead to increased engine temperature... wala.
    but in my electronic sentra, the aircon quits when the engine reaches a certain abnormally hot temperature.. i am not sure if the urvan is electronic enough as to be capable of doing this..

urvan thermostat,where to buy??