New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I have been to nissan alabang last few days ago and was looking for a patrol to compare it with prado. To find out that there will be latest model to be out in last quarter of this year. Any reviews for the new PATROL? thanx

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    may be u can search for the 2010 patrol thread...sabi po kasi 1st quarter next year pa labas un...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i believe the prado is already due also for a body change next year although the patrol gu platform has been out for 10years already, if you want offroad suv, getthe patrol, otherwise prado or other suvs outthere like the pajero, fortuner, montero sport, etc

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would expect the price of the new Patrol to jump up though.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kate_tee29 View Post
    I have been to nissan alabang last few days ago and was looking for a patrol to compare it with prado. To find out that there will be latest model to be out in last quarter of this year. Any reviews for the new PATROL? thanx
    Hi im just new here at tsikot, there are no new model of patrol right now, I think the new patrol is just a minor change with added new features such as additional navigation system.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by a2v View Post
    Hi im just new here at tsikot, there are no new model of patrol right now, I think the new patrol is just a minor change with added new features such as additional navigation system.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Im also contemplating of getting one (4x4 A/T) I need your inputs on bad issues and fuel cosumption please... Thanks in advance.

Is there any new reviews for NISSAN PATROL