New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto View Post
    Ah. ganun po pala mga sir. Salamat po sa inputs. so mas okay pala na sa casa talaga ang maintenance/diagnostics. thanks thanks.
    And from my knowledge, they (CASA) have a list of things to check depending on the vehicle mileage. And this goes automaticallyt when you have your car tuned up with them. Unlike most (not all) so called "mosquito shops" or gas station/talyer wherein they would just tune up your car and nothing else... regardless of your car's mileage.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    last time i checked. around 800 pesos yung diagnostics sa nissan kasama na consult.
    Dapat sir nanghingi kayo ng print-out at na explain sainyo yung output data. Para at least in future me ref kayo at alam nyo yung normal value ng buong system (sensor input data, e/g control module output data, etc...).

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi tsikoteers,

I'm scheduled to have a general check-up sa Nissan Shaw tomorrow. It's P1,200 for all the check-up including Consult. My ride is a Nissan Sentra s2. I'll ask for a print-out then update here the info.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi guys i have obd2 scanner for nissan the cable can diagnose the error or code
    para hindi hula hula ang sa mga talyer what sensor ang sira. just pm me

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glock17 View Post
    hi guys i have obd2 scanner for nissan the cable can diagnose the error or code
    para hindi hula hula ang sa mga talyer what sensor ang sira. just pm me

how much talent fee sir?

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
    Hi tsikoteers,

I'm scheduled to have a general check-up sa Nissan Shaw tomorrow. It's P1,200 for all the check-up including Consult. My ride is a Nissan Sentra s2. I'll ask for a print-out then update here the info.
    Here's my experience, the check-up lasted around 6 hours (tagal). Generally, they check all (as what they told me) factors on the car. To be specific here are the sections they check engine, aircon, suspension, cooling system (that's all) When the check up is finished, they did not give me the print out of the consult result, instead they have a long list of recommendations. (sangkatutak na papalitan). I was expecting to see some list of findings (good or bad) on the condition of the car, but nothing. They didn't even show some proof of the thing to be replaced (basta recommendations lang and estimate). Overall, im not satisfied.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sir meron ako sa shop dito sa san pablo city laguna OYLEDZ AUTO ELECTRICAL SHOP.Me ibat ibang diagnostic cable including nissan consult 2 (obd 1)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    glock17 and oyledz... ano gamit nyo dre na program magrun ng diagnostics? ...bili na lang ako ng consult, cable lang nman un, ung program ung di ko alam, kng ano gngamit... install ko na lang sa computer...

ano marerecommend nyo?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    nakita ko sa net na programs: ConZult, DDLreader v.15c, DDLreader v.16c, ScanTechNissan, Z-Control, SRTalk v.1.0, ZCSetup v.2.0, ZTalk v.1.1, Nissan Data Scan v.1.4, Nissan Data Scan v.1.51...

alin ba d2 tol?
    Last edited by santiyo; January 23rd, 2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: double post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12