New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oi mga peeps...sorry now ko lang nabsa ito...

i bought the OME's kasi 2nd hand.,...dad ko pala bumuli....

so...i dunno how long na nagamit....sorry.....

pero sandali ko lang nagamit eh...naloko kami yata...wla pang 1 year...so i believe na matagal na nagamit ito....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i have my OME for 5 years sa front and 4 years sa rear. i bought first sa front then ang original rear shocks ko naputol i changed it to OME.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    glenn::: thanks dude. My OMEs are a year and a half old. Ok pa rin :wink: Sensya na for the multiple posts. Something was wrong with the pc at the office ayaw lumabas yung reply..... yun pala ang dami na :D

peeps::: any idea where i can get a steering stab? :?: cost estimates ?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've installed a number of gen2 pajero steering stabs, using black diamonds.

I wll be shifting to TJM stabs next month, I'll let you know.

Did you ask RATS?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    i have my OME for 5 years sa front and 4 years sa rear. i bought first sa front then ang original rear shocks ko naputol i changed it to OME.

Does your shocks show any sign of weakness after 5 years?

Were those used for offroading or just plain city driving use?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    it softened a bit compared when it was still new. mga 40% off road 60 on road.

i used to go to the farm three times a week and in going around the farm the road is bad. you have to use four wheel drive when it is raining and when there is a truck stuck on the road you have to pass by the cane field. you can hear the rocks scraping under the car. now i use it going to the quarry. have to cross a river in going there. our other car has busted two shocks already with the same use.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Freeman::: i havent asked rats yet. sige po, please PM or post na lang kung meron na po kayong steering stab :D

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
suspension upgrade for patrol