New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *bling* *bling*

Baket po di ko makita other late posts dito sa thread na ito :?: Wala akong link sa page 4 :?

Kahit na mag click ng page 3 kulang pa rin nakikita kong posts :arrow:

Next page please :arrow:

boybi::: As I know of, 2 pa lang ang available dito sa atin, Rancho 5000 and Rancho 9000. Pero may nagpaparating na rin ng bagong RSX9000. Basically, I find all the aftermarket shocks almost the same in terms of their stiffness. (I have compared Rancho 5000, OME Nitrocharged except for Bilsteins which is really hard) Try to check for their warranties and after sales check-up.

mdpo::: Steering Dampers are placed in between the lateral and steering rods. They help compensate sudden steering bumps and stabilize your steering wheel for driving comfort. OEM set of tires and wheels doesn't need that much help from it, though it lessens the steering wobble. But if you upgrade to bigger tires, this will help you drive your truck more easily and maneuver them like a sedan. It will help you to have more control on your vehicle. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo::: steering stab's also prolong the life of your suspension pieces like tie rod ends :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid; san meron nito??? meron bang ganito installed sa trooper na bnew???

thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo::: i dont think meron steering stab para sa IFS equipped vehicles (again guys please correct me if im wrong). Kadalasan meron nito yung mga naka solid front axle, eg. Patrol

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    boybi, the bumper for the patrol was bought already. i tried sending you pics but they were returned. the pics were a terrano coz i read that you are looking for one.

as for the shocks i recommend that you buy OME. main reason is that OME shocks for your patrol was designed for it. rancho is good but i dont think they make shocks for the patrol as the patrol is not available in the US. they just put shocks that is of the same length.

have you not experienced yet the sedimentor light of you patrol light up?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Question: What is sedimentor light :?:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think thats the indicator light which warns you that the fuel filter is filled with water/sediment.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh I see, thanks! Now I know what that light's name is. Nakikita ko palagi pero di ko alam kung ano tawag dun, hehehe :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    boybi, the bumper for the patrol was bought already. i tried sending you pics but they were returned. the pics were a terrano coz i read that you are looking for one.

as for the shocks i recommend that you buy OME. main reason is that OME shocks for your patrol was designed for it. rancho is good but i dont think they make shocks for the patrol as the patrol is not available in the US. they just put shocks that is of the same length.

have you not experienced yet the sedimentor light of you patrol light up?
    i have not yet experienced that one light up. pero just 2-3 weeks ago nagpapalit ako ng fuel filter and water separator dahil maraming tubig and madumi. bakit kaya hindi umilaw yun?

bakit mo nga pala naitanong, ARB? is there a problem with the sensor of that light? kaya siguro hindi umilaw yung sa akin?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hhmmmmmmmm...i know that the rancho 9000 is adjustable...i know someone who is selling brand new 9000's and the controler...

but he advised me to use 5000 instead...

my OME shocks gave in last week na...sobrang lambot na siya...super tagas na ung isa...

so nagbalik nako sa KYB na fluid type...i ordered na the KYB gas shocks....sana mas ok...hintayin ko muna masira ito...

but i was really happy and satisfied with my OME!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
suspension upgrade for patrol