New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    basta ba ireregalo mo sa akin yan mageexperiment talaga ako :wink:

Sure thing sir! Would you like it to be gift wrapped before I hand it to you? hehehe :mrgreen:

I find them no use to stock it in my garage. After all after the suspension upgrade there's a little chance that I would switch them back to its stock height. :D Or if your generous enough to buy them from me, nyahaha :mrgreen: Just kidding!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll be generous in offering a very warm "Thank You Po, Merry Christmas!" :mrgreen:
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm... di ba susunod dapat nun... "Your Welcome and a Happy New Year"? :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    try nyo rin po sa ride alabang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    Hmm... di ba susunod dapat nun... "Your Welcome and a Happy New Year"? :D
    :D :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe you'd like to help me decide, I'm currently choosing complete OME coils and shocks over TJM coils and Bilstein shocks. :?:

For OME suspension, last time I checked with them they have stocks and waiting for my go signal. But I'm still doubting OME's performance. Aesthetically wise, looks same as an original set of coils from Safari. :D

While TJM and Bilsteins doesn't have stock yet and still waiting for the arrival. The color looks cool with bright yellow coils from under the chassis. :mrgreen:

I'm currently inclined to Bilsteins shocks, but OME doesn't guarranty if those shocks would blend in well with their coils.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.... why does this always happen, when you need something, you can't find it, try to look for other things and the first item you've been searching suddenly pops infront of you.... :?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    boybi::: Yung patrol has solid axles front and rear and all four corners are equipped with coils. If you aren't satisfied with the ride, given that you already deflated your tires to the minimum pressure, its time you gave the shocks people a visit. Popular ang Old Man Emu (OME) shocks as well as Ranchos. Yung sakin, OME Nitrochargers nakakabit... malabot talaga and very noticeable ang difference..... well worth the 16thou.

..........and while youre at it, magpakabit ka na rin ng steering damper :D your suspension parts will thank you for it :D
    talaga bang lalambot ang ride? sabi kasi ni sir Ungas baka lalong tumigas dahil bago pa ang shocks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi::: Yung patrol has solid axles front and rear and all four corners are equipped with coils. If you aren't satisfied with the ride, given that you already deflated your tires to the minimum pressure, its time you gave the shocks people a visit. Popular ang Old Man Emu (OME) shocks as well as Ranchos. Yung sakin, OME Nitrochargers nakakabit... malabot talaga and very noticeable ang difference..... well worth the 16thou.

..........and while youre at it, magpakabit ka na rin ng steering damper :D your suspension parts will thank you for it :D
    talaga bang lalambot ang ride? sabi kasi ni sir Ungas baka lalong tumigas dahil bago pa ang shocks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
suspension upgrade for patrol